Halo CE legendary campaign says "Incomplete:

I recently completed all the MCC campaigns on legendary in order to get the Helio Skrill armour. And when I completed all of them “Ending on CE” It didn’t give me the achievement. I went through all of my records on the game and it said I have completed every campaign on legendary. I then realised that i didn’t get any achievements for completing the missions of CE. I went on the halo website only to find that it said I have never played CE. I was outraged. I tried doing to first mission second again and it gave me the first and second mission achievement. I really can’t be bothered going through the entire campaign again. So if anyone can give me advice on what to do which doesn’t involve me completing to entire canpaign again, that would be great. Or if 343 would actually give me the achievement for MCC being so broken.

> 2535424591461066;1:
> I recently completed all the MCC campaigns on legendary in order to get the Helio Skrill armour. And when I completed all of them “Ending on CE” It didn’t give me the achievement. I went through all of my records on the game and it said I have completed every campaign on legendary. I then realised that i didn’t get any achievements for completing the missions of CE. I went on the halo website only to find that it said I have never played CE. I was outraged. I tried doing to first mission second again and it gave me the first and second mission achievement. I really can’t be bothered going through the entire campaign again. So if anyone can give me advice on what to do which doesn’t involve me completing to entire canpaign again, that would be great. Or if 343 would actually give me the achievement for MCC being so broken.

Is your posting tag the same one that you’re inquiring about?

You’re missing a ton of levels, including some with the highest difficult completed being on “Easy”.

Same here…I could use some legendary bros to help with Possible easter egg activation on Genesis
(RuthlessSugar41)…hit me up if your in or know anybody who wants to asst