Halo CE LASO Bug

I was working my way through completing the LASO playlist for each game and during my playthrough for Halo CE I made it to the mission Library. Then after getting a new Xbox I downloaded the game and data and it proceeded to tell me that I hadn’t completed any of the prior missions to the Library but still left me there at that mission. So I completed the final four missions then did the first six all over again. But when I completed 343 Guilty Spark I expected my achievement to pop but it didn’t. Now it just tells me that I have completed 0/8 of the Halo CE playlists but in the playlists it shows me completing 10/10 under LASO campaign. I have no idea what to do to get things to register. And I just made myself go through the torment of doing it one and a half times to still not get anything. Is there a fix for this?

> 2533274863609898;1:
> I was working my way through completing the LASO playlist for each game and during my playthrough for Halo CE I made it to the mission Library. Then after getting a new Xbox I downloaded the game and data and it proceeded to tell me that I hadn’t completed any of the prior missions to the Library but still left me there at that mission. So I completed the final four missions then did the first six all over again. But when I completed 343 Guilty Spark I expected my achievement to pop but it didn’t. Now it just tells me that I have completed 0/8 of the Halo CE playlists but in the playlists it shows me completing 10/10 under LASO campaign. I have no idea what to do to get things to register. And I just made myself go through the torment of doing it one and a half times to still not get anything. Is there a fix for this?

Any advice on how to beat mission 3 solo: truth and reconciliation? Specifically the grab lift and first part of the ship.