Halo CE Hit Detection

Has 343 ever mentioned anything about fixes for the CE projectiles for weapons like the shotgun and AR? This video goes into detail about whats still wrong with it Halo: CEA (MCC) as of the Season 8 flight - YouTube
They fixed it for the pistol and sniper so I don’t know why they didnt do the same for all the other weapons. CE is closer then ever to being fixed in mcc with all the changes made over the last year so I don’t know why they dont go these last few steps to make it right.

Link auto corrected to the tittle for some reason heres the link to the video

I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.

> 2717573882290912;2:
> I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.

Yeah the pistol and sniper still have problems but it’s still improved significantly over other weapons like the shotgun which straight up dont do any damage half the time if you play at 250+ ping like me.

> 2535406278832654;3:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.
>
> Yeah the pistol and sniper still have problems but it’s still improved significantly over other weapons like the shotgun which straight up dont do any damage half the time if you play at 250+ ping like me.

Fair enough. Sorry I was little to quick to jump on the pistol and sniper fixes, as you can tell it’s a sore spot for me.

Agreed all other weapons need client based authority for better hit registration.

Playing swat on CE feels like casual slayer

> 2535406278832654;3:
> > 2717573882290912;2:
> > I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.
>
> Yeah the pistol and sniper still have problems but it’s still improved significantly over other weapons like the shotgun which straight up dont do any damage half the time if you play at 250+ ping like me.

250+? Is this serious?

> 2533274844311685;6:
> > 2535406278832654;3:
> > > 2717573882290912;2:
> > > I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.
> >
> > Yeah the pistol and sniper still have problems but it’s still improved significantly over other weapons like the shotgun which straight up dont do any damage half the time if you play at 250+ ping like me.
>
> 250+? Is this serious?

Yeah US east is generally about 250-290 for me which I get quite frequently AUS servers are fine at like 40 ping on the rare occasions I get them and US west is manageable at 150 but I find I tend to get US East the most in CE due to the lower player count. Its honestly not that bad outside the aforementioned problems with non client side weapons.

> 2535406278832654;7:
> > 2533274844311685;6:
> > > 2535406278832654;3:
> > > > 2717573882290912;2:
> > > > I’ve seen Snowys video, and no the hit detection is not fixed for the pistol nor sniper. While non client authoritative weapons are definitely an issue, the pistol is still janky and no where in Snowy’s video did she say that the pistol is fine.
> > >
> > > Yeah the pistol and sniper still have problems but it’s still improved significantly over other weapons like the shotgun which straight up dont do any damage half the time if you play at 250+ ping like me.
> >
> > 250+? Is this serious?
>
> Yeah US east is generally about 250-290 for me which I get quite frequently AUS servers are fine at like 40 ping on the rare occasions I get them and US west is manageable at 150 but I find I tend to get US East the most in CE due to the lower player count. Its honestly not that bad outside the aforementioned problems with non client side weapons.

Ah you’re AUS, I see. I sincerely hope they allow only one server region with this next update so you guys can try to play with low ping(if there are enough on that server to find a game).