Halo CE Games on Demand Technical Question

I have the pal version of Halo CE on disc, but as you may know the PAL version of halo CE is quite butchered it runs at 24fps and at a refresh rate of 50hz whilst the NTSC version runs at 30fps and at a refresh rate of 60hz.

So does anyone know if I download the Halo CE of marketplace would it be the NTSC version?

I imagine it would be…or it would be whatever edition your Xbox runs at due to where you live.

From what I’ve been able to find out, if you download Halo CE from you Xbox 360 Dashboard, and you live in a PAL Territory, you will be downloading the PAL version of the game.

What I haven’t been able to get a solid answer on is this:

Some people have suggested going to the North American Xbox Live URL and purchasing the game through the North American version of the Xbox Live Marketplace. The idea is to purchase the North American version of the downloadable game.

Personally, I doubt this will work. I would assume the software itself is region locked, just like the original discs were.

I’m sorry to say, I’ve heard very negative things about the PAL “Games on Demand” version of Halo CE, from a technical performance point of view.