Halo CE Game Compeltion not registering

I have completed the entirety of the MCC on legendary. I have the golden nameplate also. But the achievement will not unlock. According to Halo Waypoint I have not completed 343 Guilty Spark thru Keyes. I’ve gone through and replayed the missions multiple times, but Halo Waypoint says I’ve yet to even complete the H1 campaign. I’ve just gotten thru with my 6th or 7th playthrough of the missions. I’m only trying to get the achievement and the Helioskrill armour. Someone please give me a solution that isn’t “Just replay it” bc i’ve done that so many times that I’m never playing H1 again after this.

I’m having a similar problem with 2 Betrayals not unlocking. Completed the level twice now and the achievement won’t pop. Waypoint says I haven’t played it at all. Made sure I watched all cutscenes and still no luck.

Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?

> 2533274824050480;3:
> Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?

I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.

> 2533274922093463;4:
> > 2533274824050480;3:
> > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
>
> I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.

Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?

> 2533274824050480;5:
> > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> >
> > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
>
> Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?

Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.

> 2533274922093463;6:
> > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> > >
> > > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
> >
> > Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?
>
> Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.

Right yeah, that’s what I was gonna suggest you do to see if it would register a time at all. Sorry, re-reading it now I realize I didn’t word my question properly.

Hmm, trying to avoid you having the uninstall the game or replay levels here. So, try these things:

1. Delete your cache by clearing persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings.
  2. Hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button for like 10 seconds.
  3. Wait a minute or so and then turn it on again. Delete your cache again.
  4. Start MCC and see if anything changes.

If that doesn’t work, try removing your profile from your console and signing in again. Be sure not to delete any games and apps. Start up MCC once you’re signed in again.

If the above does not work, try deleting your save file from your console. Don’t worry, your save will still be in the cloud so it will sync up with your console when you start MCC again. This might work, but can’t say for certain.

> 2533274824050480;7:
> > 2533274922093463;6:
> > > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> > > >
> > > > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
> > >
> > > Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?
> >
> > Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.
>
> Right yeah, that’s what I was gonna suggest you do to see if it would register a time at all. Sorry, re-reading it now I realize I didn’t word my question properly.
>
> Hmm, trying to avoid you having the uninstall the game or replay levels here. So, try these things:
>
> 1) Delete your cache by clearing persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings.
> 2) Hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button for like 10 seconds.
> 3) Wait a minute or so and then turn it on again. Delete your cache again.
> 4) Start MCC and see if anything changes.
>
> If that doesn’t work, try removing your profile from your console and signing in again. Be sure not to delete any games and apps. Start up MCC once you’re signed in again.
>
> If the above does not work, try deleting your save file from your console. Don’t worry, your save will still be in the cloud so it will sync up with your console when you start MCC again. This might work, but can’t say for certain.

I’ve done all of that multiple times after talking to Xbox Support twice. Ive also uninstalled the game aswell. I have no idea what to do.

> 2533274922093463;8:
> > 2533274824050480;7:
> > > 2533274922093463;6:
> > > > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > > > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > > > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > > > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> > > > >
> > > > > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
> > > >
> > > > Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?
> > >
> > > Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.
> >
> > Right yeah, that’s what I was gonna suggest you do to see if it would register a time at all. Sorry, re-reading it now I realize I didn’t word my question properly.
> >
> > Hmm, trying to avoid you having the uninstall the game or replay levels here. So, try these things:
> >
> > 1) Delete your cache by clearing persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings.
> > 2) Hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button for like 10 seconds.
> > 3) Wait a minute or so and then turn it on again. Delete your cache again.
> > 4) Start MCC and see if anything changes.
> >
> > If that doesn’t work, try removing your profile from your console and signing in again. Be sure not to delete any games and apps. Start up MCC once you’re signed in again.
> >
> > If the above does not work, try deleting your save file from your console. Don’t worry, your save will still be in the cloud so it will sync up with your console when you start MCC again. This might work, but can’t say for certain.
>
> I’ve done all of that multiple times after talking to Xbox Support twice. Ive also uninstalled the game aswell. I have no idea what to do.

Last suggestion I have involves an external drive. Is your game installed on one? If so, try hard resetting your Xbox and then unplugging everything from it, including your hard drive. Also, unplug your hard drive from the outlet. It sounds weird and illogical but you never know. Doing that helped me with the Warlord achievement in Halo 5 for whatever reason.

If you’ve only done it solo, try it co-op. Or vice versa.

> 2533274796457055;10:
> If you’ve only done it solo, try it co-op. Or vice versa.

I’ve played it with and without a friend.

> 2533274824050480;9:
> > 2533274922093463;8:
> > > 2533274824050480;7:
> > > > 2533274922093463;6:
> > > > > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > > > > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > > > > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > > > > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> > > > > >
> > > > > > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
> > > > >
> > > > > Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?
> > > >
> > > > Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.
> > >
> > > Right yeah, that’s what I was gonna suggest you do to see if it would register a time at all. Sorry, re-reading it now I realize I didn’t word my question properly.
> > >
> > > Hmm, trying to avoid you having the uninstall the game or replay levels here. So, try these things:
> > >
> > > 1) Delete your cache by clearing persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings.
> > > 2) Hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button for like 10 seconds.
> > > 3) Wait a minute or so and then turn it on again. Delete your cache again.
> > > 4) Start MCC and see if anything changes.
> > >
> > > If that doesn’t work, try removing your profile from your console and signing in again. Be sure not to delete any games and apps. Start up MCC once you’re signed in again.
> > >
> > > If the above does not work, try deleting your save file from your console. Don’t worry, your save will still be in the cloud so it will sync up with your console when you start MCC again. This might work, but can’t say for certain.
> >
> > I’ve done all of that multiple times after talking to Xbox Support twice. Ive also uninstalled the game aswell. I have no idea what to do.
>
> Last suggestion I have involves an external drive. Is your game installed on one? If so, try hard resetting your Xbox and then unplugging everything from it, including your hard drive. Also, unplug your hard drive from the outlet. It sounds weird and illogical but you never know. Doing that helped me with the Warlord achievement in Halo 5 for whatever reason.

No external drive sadly

> 2533274922093463;12:
> > 2533274824050480;9:
> > > 2533274922093463;8:
> > > > 2533274824050480;7:
> > > > > 2533274922093463;6:
> > > > > > 2533274824050480;5:
> > > > > > > 2533274922093463;4:
> > > > > > > > 2533274824050480;3:
> > > > > > > > Did you have any 0x skulls like Bandanna on?
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I did my first playthrough but then turned off all skulls for the others.
> > > > > >
> > > > > > Okay cool. And I’m assuming you did not play on anything other than Legendary, correct?
> > > > >
> > > > > Obviously since that’s what I need. I’ve attempted easy aswell but it just won’t register no matter what.
> > > >
> > > > Right yeah, that’s what I was gonna suggest you do to see if it would register a time at all. Sorry, re-reading it now I realize I didn’t word my question properly.
> > > >
> > > > Hmm, trying to avoid you having the uninstall the game or replay levels here. So, try these things:
> > > >
> > > > 1) Delete your cache by clearing persistent storage under your Blu-Ray settings.
> > > > 2) Hard reset your Xbox by holding down the power button for like 10 seconds.
> > > > 3) Wait a minute or so and then turn it on again. Delete your cache again.
> > > > 4) Start MCC and see if anything changes.
> > > >
> > > > If that doesn’t work, try removing your profile from your console and signing in again. Be sure not to delete any games and apps. Start up MCC once you’re signed in again.
> > > >
> > > > If the above does not work, try deleting your save file from your console. Don’t worry, your save will still be in the cloud so it will sync up with your console when you start MCC again. This might work, but can’t say for certain.
> > >
> > > I’ve done all of that multiple times after talking to Xbox Support twice. Ive also uninstalled the game aswell. I have no idea what to do.
> >
> > Last suggestion I have involves an external drive. Is your game installed on one? If so, try hard resetting your Xbox and then unplugging everything from it, including your hard drive. Also, unplug your hard drive from the outlet. It sounds weird and illogical but you never know. Doing that helped me with the Warlord achievement in Halo 5 for whatever reason.
>
> No external drive sadly

Ahh gothcha. Did you unplug everything from your Xbox? I’m unfortunately all out of ideas at this point. But, if I think of something or hear of something that helped someone else, I’ll post it.