Halo CE disconnect

Not sure if anyone else has been having these issues, but Halo CE often will disconnect from the game, give a ‘returning to matchmaking’ message, and then give a temporary ban. Its really frustrating

1 Like

I only play multiplayer Reach and CE, what you’re describing has never happened to me. My game only crashes once in a while on Reach(firefight actually crashes frequently but not actual matchmaking), CE has been reliable since I started playing last June. I only play CE ffa though with limited map selection. Have you noticed any pattern as to when it disconnects you?

1 Like

It usually disconnects towards the end of the match

1 Like

Could be something to do with you having skins enabled since if you enable them the game is more likely to crash but other than that it could be you being on a high ping/bad server.

I have all skins for CE disabled since they mess with the game

I got disconnected randomly for the first time in CE matchmaking yesterday but it doesn’t sound anything like what you’re describing. MCC for me crashed after the game configured but before the map could be loaded. If you also have the new useless skins disabled then I’d have to say you have some kind of networking issue. I just had a ffa Reach game crash tonight but I got no ban at all, nor do I even if it crashes similarly three games in a row in firefight. Do you have similar problems in other games that you play?

1 Like

it could be, yes. The multiplayer connection test in the Xbox console settings says there’s some network issues on my end :confused:

That has to be your problem then, I have no idea how to offer a potential solution but I wish you luck getting it straightened out

1 Like