halo CE custom games

this thread is for halo CE fans to add to friends to play halo CE custom games. Also to see how many of us there are!

GT: BooneYO

Love it… can’t wait for custom CE games. I’ll add ya, and for others out there…

GT: Rhezick

Nice! Just started a petition too to bring back 4v4.

gt: I sparticus I

have a couple of ppl who are decent who will always want to play customs. Add me!

> 2781911019840115;3:
> Nice! Just started a petition too to bring back 4v4.
>
> gt: I sparticus I
>
> have a couple of ppl who are decent who will always want to play customs. Add me!

Nice!

GT: LSUpoopsOnU

i have a group of 5 CE only players, no 4v4 playlist is a bummer.

Same LSU, got about 4 or 5 friends who only play CE. I’ll make sure to keep comin back here to add as many as possible so we can continue to play customs

I’ve got a lobby set up for BTB Halo: CE this Thursday over on HaloCustoms if anybody knows of it.

My GT is RHS Savery, I can’t wait to play with others.

Awesome…I’ve added all of you. Hopefully the petition thread and this will be enough for 343 to see that for some people, Halo 1 over Live is what’s driving the purchase of MCC.

Same, rhezick, just wrote down everyone, will add later. And yea, I know it will be added later, I just wanna make sure it’s in 4v4 format…

GT: NILLOC 916

I have a whole group of players. My gamertag is G RAIL 304. Add me. We will be playing custom until they make a slayer pro no radar playlist.

> 2774539056153731;9:
> Awesome…I’ve added all of you. Hopefully the petition thread and this will be enough for 343 to see that for some people, Halo 1 over Live is what’s driving the purchase of MCC.

As long as they make sure to have generic starting equipment and no radar

Might as well add me to the list. GT: NeedlerFanPudge , I’m game for any Halo: CE customs.

GT: MLG Hitzel

Don’t have gold atm, will be redeeming my year of live the day MCC comes out.

Hello everyone.

I’m the author of the Halo 1 split screen thread last week that got a developer response and a promise to fix the split screen problem in Halo 1 MCC.

Please visit my Reddit thread intended to bring attention to multiplayer bugs and problems with Halo PC that were not in the original Xbox version of Halo 1, but are confirmed to be present in Halo 1 MCC after the 20 gig patch. The end goal is to generate support so 343 fixes them, as 343 has recently stated they are interested in improving Halo 1 with patches.

If you want to support Halo 1, you can view the thread here. You can also post in this thread.

I know that many Halo 1 complaints are met with responses such as “This doesn’t bother me so I don’t think this is a big issue,” but please hear me out. The issues I I’ve outlined significantly affect gameplay and strategy, and as such change the way Halo 1 is played. Halo 1 MCC should be respectful to the original to be “as we remember it” as we’ve been promised. The gameplay of Halo 2, 3, and 4 are virtually untouched and if they were changed, there would be mass outrage from players. Halo 1 deserves that same respect. So even if you don’t care about Halo 1 or these particular issues, please support Halo 1 players in getting these problem fixed.

Remember that this isn’t supposed to be just my voice, it’s supposed to be representative of the entire community, so please let me know if I missed anything or if there is anything I can improve.

Thank you for supporting Halo 1!

Hello everyone.

I’m the author of the Halo 1 split screen thread last week that got a developer response and a promise to fix the split screen problem in Halo 1 MCC.

Please visit my Reddit thread intended to bring attention to multiplayer bugs and problems with Halo PC that were not in the original Xbox version of Halo 1, but are confirmed to be present in Halo 1 MCC after the 20 gig patch. The end goal is to generate support so 343 fixes them, as 343 has recently stated they are interested in improving Halo 1 with patches.

If you want to support Halo 1, you can view the thread here. You can also post in this thread.

I know that many Halo 1 complaints are met with responses such as “This doesn’t bother me so I don’t think this is a big issue,” but please hear me out. The issues I I’ve outlined significantly affect gameplay and strategy, and as such change the way Halo 1 is played. Halo 1 MCC should be respectful to the original to be “as we remember it” as we’ve been promised. The gameplay of Halo 2, 3, and 4 are virtually untouched and if they were changed, there would be mass outrage from players. Halo 1 deserves that same respect. So even if you don’t care about Halo 1 or these particular issues, please support Halo 1 players in getting these problem fixed.

Remember that this isn’t supposed to be just my voice, it’s supposed to be representative of the entire community, so please let me know if I missed anything or if there is anything I can improve.

Thank you for supporting Halo 1!

> 2537295861501689;17:
> Hello everyone.
>
> I’m the author of the Halo 1 split screen thread last week that got a developer response and a promise to fix the split screen problem in Halo 1 MCC.
>
> Please visit my Reddit thread intended to bring attention to multiplayer bugs and problems with Halo PC that were not in the original Xbox version of Halo 1, but are confirmed to be present in Halo 1 MCC after the 20 gig patch. The end goal is to generate support so 343 fixes them, as 343 has recently stated they are interested in improving Halo 1 with patches.
>
> If you want to support Halo 1, you can view the thread here. You can also post in this thread.
>
> I know that many Halo 1 complaints are met with responses such as “This doesn’t bother me so I don’t think this is a big issue,” but please hear me out. The issues I I’ve outlined significantly affect gameplay and strategy, and as such change the way Halo 1 is played. Halo 1 MCC should be respectful to the original to be “as we remember it” as we’ve been promised. The gameplay of Halo 2, 3, and 4 are virtually untouched and if they were changed, there would be mass outrage from players. Halo 1 deserves that same respect. So even if you don’t care about Halo 1 or these particular issues, please support Halo 1 players in getting these problem fixed.
>
> Remember that this isn’t supposed to be just my voice, it’s supposed to be representative of the entire community, so please let me know if I missed anything or if there is anything I can improve.
>
> Thank you for supporting Halo 1!

1. I see that that obviously this post has been moved to the recruitment page.

2. Hitzel, i’ve seen you post stuff on here before, and i wrote your gt down, ill be sending you a friend request tomorrow. But i’ve also put up a thread about an hour ago, about bringing 4v4 back along with 2v2 for ce. please take a look, and maybe show your support over on reddit to try and bring this 4v4 playlist back. and then when they bring in the 2v2 playlist, they can add CE to that with “hardcore” settings.

Add me! No 4v4 is a bummer but Id love to play customs and matchmaking with a full group of people. I’ll send everyone a friend request :slight_smile:

Please add me for some halo 1 custom games. Hope they get a dedicated 4v4 Playlist soon.

Gamertag: TF Legolas