Halo Ce crashes my xbox 360

hi guys when i insert the Halo CE disc into my xbox 360 it crashes the xbox and i get a red ring. Not 4 rings just a red one in the bottom right corner.

It only happens with the Halo CE Anniversary. Any body else encountered this problem. xbox support was no help at all.

What does the error say when it comes up

No. My Xbox 360 doesn’t have a problem with Halo: Anniversary. Even my friend doesn’t have a problem. What you have there is a Hardware Failure. Meaning, there’s something wrong with the Xbox Itself. A game CANNOT cause the Xbox to break.

> A game CANNOT cause the Xbox to break.

well my xbox broke thanks to halo cea bought a new xbox slim 250GB in October
played halo cea for 2 days screen froze never to move again

the service center said they had no idea wat it was and send me a new one they said somthing broke it no problems due to system failure so it must have been the game

i got error code 11. something to do with a dvd drive error. xbox support said the games new anti piracy software and disc format may be the problem

> > A game CANNOT cause the Xbox to break.
>
> well my xbox broke thanks to halo cea bought a new xbox slim 250GB in October
> played halo cea for 2 days screen froze never to move again
>
> the service center said they had no idea wat it was and send me a new one they said somthing broke it no problems due to system failure so it must have been the game

My Xbox 360 Slim is a year old and It hasn’t failed yet. My friend borrowed my Anniversary and he doesn’t have any issue with his Slim.

A Hardware failure can happen at anytime. Regardless on what game you play, It’s still going to happen. You can’t prevent Hardware Failure because It WILL eventually happen because It ages just like us humans. Or, a defect during the manufacturing process.

A Game CANNOT cause the Xbox to RROD or fail. If the game does cause It to break, wouldn’t the developers who made the game have the same problem too? As well as the rest of the consumers?

> i got error code 11. something to do with a dvd drive error. xbox support said the games new anti piracy software and disc format may be the problem

Did you flash your DVD Drive? Because you shouldn’t get a DVD Drive error. Did you buy your Xbox new or Pre-owned?