Halo: CE case cover

I am a giant Halo fan. I love it, I grew up with it. My brother and sister got me hooked when I was 6… then we got back in when I was 10. Yes… those four years were the dark ages. :wink: but I bought Halo: CE off my mate and it didn’t come with a case cover. I was wondering if any of you guys could help! I really irritates me to see a blank case and above that, halos 2- reach. Thanks guys!

Also, I do have a friend with a printing business, so it is possible for me to print and the copy not to be crappy.

If you take it to GameStop they should be able to print off a cover for you. I know that some GameStops will but some won’t, its worth a shot though.

> If you take it to GameStop they should be able to print off a cover for you. I know that some GameStops will but some won’t, its worth a shot though.

The staff at most Gamestops are sound. They do everything they can to make the customer happy. That’s why I buy my games from them. :stuck_out_tongue:

> > If you take it to GameStop they should be able to print off a cover for you. I know that some GameStops will but some won’t, its worth a shot though.
>
> The staff at most Gamestops are sound. They do everything they can to make the customer happy. That’s why I buy my games from them. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah, and if that doesn’t work… the best I can think of is search around for a good image for the original cover.

I don’t even have a case for it. 11 years ago, my dad bought the Xbox with Halo: CE, Midtown Madness and Brute Force. They were all in a little plastic thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

> I don’t even have a case for it. 11 years ago, my dad bought the Xbox with Halo: CE, Midtown Madness and Brute Force. They were all in a little plastic thing. :stuck_out_tongue:

Is that why your pic is the Chief off the cover?

Try coverproject.com if your friend can print it out for you.

> > I don’t even have a case for it. 11 years ago, my dad bought the Xbox with Halo: CE, Midtown Madness and Brute Force. They were all in a little plastic thing. :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Is that why your pic is the Chief off the cover?
>
> Try coverproject.com if your friend can print it out for you.

I can make one myself, but I never really cared about it, I already forgot it untill I saw this thread.
But now I’m wondering where the hell my Brute Force and Midtown Madness are, I can’t find them. >.<

> > > I don’t even have a case for it. 11 years ago, my dad bought the Xbox with Halo: CE, Midtown Madness and Brute Force. They were all in a little plastic thing. :stuck_out_tongue:
> >
> > Is that why your pic is the Chief off the cover?
> >
> > Try coverproject.com if your friend can print it out for you.
>
> I can make one myself, but I never really cared about it, I already forgot it untill I saw this thread.
> But now I’m wondering where the hell my Brute Force and Midtown Madness are, I can’t find them. >.<

I have this sneaking suspicion that you’ll survive these losses…