Halo CE Campaign Questions. (Hope they get answered)

343 or anyone who would know the answers please respond to these questions. :slight_smile:

1. Will the Campaign bring back everything that is in the original. Like the phantom marine on 343 Guilty Spark and the Thirsty Grunt? Will the legendary endding be coming back or will it be a new one. Like a legendary ending showing something leading to Halo 4?

2. Will there be new easter eggs thrown in like maybe hints to Halo 4 or just some new random craziness?

3. Will the weapons be ecactly the same from Halo 1. Pistol being rediculous and shotgun/machine gun combo for flood. Etc.

Thats about the only things I wanted to know about. Other posters feel free to post questions of your own. :slight_smile:

I also got a really good feeling that Halo CE will come with a Halo 4 beta. I mean Crackdown with Halo 3, Halo ODST with Halo Reach. Just seems obvious that Halo CE will come with Halo 4.

i don’t know about the first two questions but i heard on a halo CE vid that the pistol and weapon damage is the same, so yes the pistol is as powerful as it was back then.

> i don’t know about the first two questions but i heard on a halo CE vid that the pistol and weapon damage is the same, so yes the pistol is as powerful as it was back then.

Awesome, time to 1 hit hunters…lol.

BTW just watched the 343 interview and they said something about terminals and secrets in it. Hopefully that means new easter eggs and old ones alike. :slight_smile:

i just want the flood like they were in halo 3 with their halo 2 atmosphere. It was so thrilling and chilling watching victims change into mindless slime monsters in front of your eyes. It made the flood so much scarier. Especially with high charity level

The only thing I’m really concerned about right now is how Master Chief looks now in Anniversary. Based on the few shots we see of him in the trailer I’m not impressed especially with how nice everything else looks. Hell even the Reach marines they are using in Anniversary look better then he does. After seeing how cool and detail noble team looked I was kinda expecting the Chief to follow suite.

> The only thing I’m really concerned about right now is how Master Chief looks now in Anniversary. Based on the few shots we see of him in the trailer I’m not impressed especially with how nice everything else looks. Hell even the Reach marines they are using in Anniversary look better then he does. After seeing how cool and detail noble team looked I was kinda expecting the Chief to follow suite.

The chief in the trailer shown was confirmed to be unfinished and they had to make due for E3. He will look different in the final version.

Really? Where did you hear/see that?

1. 343 industries said they will be trying their hardest to keep every glitch, good bug, and easter egg in the final product. Unknown, however, about the legendary ending… 95% sure its the same.

2. They have added terminals like in halo 3, and have said they added a lot of their own.

3. weapons will be the exact same, just with a visual upgrade.

> > The only thing I’m really concerned about right now is how Master Chief looks now in Anniversary. Based on the few shots we see of him in the trailer I’m not impressed especially with how nice everything else looks. Hell even the Reach marines they are using in Anniversary look better then he does. After seeing how cool and detail noble team looked I was kinda expecting the Chief to follow suite.
>
> The chief in the trailer shown was confirmed to be unfinished and they had to make due for E3. He will look different in the final version.

As well as the marines and the MA5B assault rifle whose spot was held by army rangers from reach and the MA37 assault rifle.

I hope the keep the original Banshee design, Reach’s Banshee looks horrible…

> I hope the keep the original Banshee design, Reach’s Banshee looks horrible…

yeah…
its gonna be awesome seeing the flood as the un-melee killable things they were in the original.