Halo CE: Campaign audio problems [SOLVED]

Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the audio (voices) with the game?
I started a playing from the beginning (The Pillar of Autumn) and found out that voice volume during cutscenes and cortana’s voice in-game is almost muted.
Other audio such as music and sound effects works as they should.
Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded the patch.

> 2533274808581267;1:
> Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the audio (voices) with the game?
> I started a playing from the beginning (The Pillar of Autumn) and found out that voice volume during cutscenes and cortana’s voice in-game is almost muted.
> Other audio such as music and sound effects works as they should.
> Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded the patch.

Any chance you’re using the XB1 Headset adapter?

> 2533274873231532;2:
> > 2533274808581267;1:
> > Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the audio (voices) with the game?
> > I started a playing from the beginning (The Pillar of Autumn) and found out that voice volume during cutscenes and cortana’s voice in-game is almost muted.
> > Other audio such as music and sound effects works as they should.
> > Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded the patch.
>
>
>
> Any chance you’re using the XB1 Headset adapter?

No I’m not using a headset of anykind.

> 2533274808581267;3:
> > 2533274873231532;2:
> > > 2533274808581267;1:
> > > Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the audio (voices) with the game?
> > > I started a playing from the beginning (The Pillar of Autumn) and found out that voice volume during cutscenes and cortana’s voice in-game is almost muted.
> > > Other audio such as music and sound effects works as they should.
> > > Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded the patch.
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > Any chance you’re using the XB1 Headset adapter?
>
>
> No I’m not using a headset of anykind.

OK. That would have been my initial thought since using the adapter with an old headset can cause audio issues. Sry…can’t help you there. I would try messing around with the XB1’s and the TV’s audio settings!

> 2533274873231532;4:
> > 2533274808581267;3:
> > > 2533274873231532;2:
> > > > 2533274808581267;1:
> > > > Is it just me or is anyone else having problems with the audio (voices) with the game?
> > > > I started a playing from the beginning (The Pillar of Autumn) and found out that voice volume during cutscenes and cortana’s voice in-game is almost muted.
> > > > Other audio such as music and sound effects works as they should.
> > > > Before anyone asks, yes I have downloaded the patch.
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > >
> > > Any chance you’re using the XB1 Headset adapter?
> >
> >
> >
> >
> > No I’m not using a headset of anykind.
>
>
>
> OK. That would have been my initial thought since using the adapter with an old headset can cause audio issues. Sry…can’t help you there. I would try messing around with the XB1’s and the TV’s audio settings!

I’m very positive that the problem is with the mcc, because only those limited audio assets are affected. Other games on xboxone work fine and all other devices I have hooked up to my TV have no issues with audio. Thanks anyway.

To be honest, I noticed the voice volume in the 360 version of Halo Anniversary was exactly like this. I think the devs didn’t properly adjust the VO volume to mesh well with the updated sounds and music.

> 2654577101795508;6:
> To be honest, I noticed the voice volume in the 360 version of Halo Anniversary was exactly like this. I think the devs didn’t properly adjust the VO volume to mesh well with the updated sounds and music.

Possible. Maybe I didn’t really notice the issues since I’m only playing with my headset on (game audio through headset). With that thing I can hear an elite farting from a mile away:D

^ Lol!

I found out what the problem was. Yeah the problem is not with the MCC (not entirely). I changed my digital audio settings on xbox one from 7.1 to stereo (which it should be and I have never set it up myself to 7.1). Now the voice during cutscenes is hearable. But still I havent had such problems with other games.
All is good now and I can sit back, enjoy and play through the campaing :slight_smile:

Happy to hear you’re all sorted, Furious William.