Halo CE Campaign achievements problem.

Halo CE Campaign missions achievements do not unlock to me.
I finished them using Boom and Bandana skulls. Do those skulls affect the achievements?

It depends, I think it will tell you you can’t use 0 multiplier skulls for par time achievements. Check your achievements they will sometimes say done, unlocking and will unlock in the near future.

Bandana will not unlock mission completion achievements.

> 2533274844889246;1:
> Halo CE Campaign missions achievements do not unlock to me.
> I finished them using Boom and Bandana skulls. Do those skulls affect the achievements?

Bandana affects achievements, par scores and par time. There’s a warning dialogue that pops up before you start a mission.

You read that…right?

so if I play with bandana & scarab skulls on does that mean I can’t unlock the achieves for completing that level or the difficulty achieves

> 2533274806240168;5:
> so if I play with bandana & scarab skulls on does that mean I can’t unlock the achieves for completing that level or the difficulty achieves

Both won’t unlock. Gotta do it the old fashioned way.

> 2533274795233660;6:
> > 2533274806240168;5:
> > so if I play with bandana & scarab skulls on does that mean I can’t unlock the achieves for completing that level or the difficulty achieves
>
>
> Both won’t unlock. Gotta do it the old fashioned way.

that stinks looks like I will have to do it in co-op

I did mine coop with no skulls on, legendary, all missions and still nothing for the last 3 I did so I didn’t get the 4 achievements.