Halo CE Anniversary's Modes

It has Reach’s multiplayer. I’m wondering, does it have Reach’s Forge and Firefight modes too?

It should, it’s just like Halo 3 Mythic except there is only new maps and like 6/7 of the actual game unavailable.

But the variants that try to mimic the original maps are unique and the actual anniversary DLC only have the remake, the ones with the different name (it’s mostly important for Timberland because there is no small tower with an health pack and the base you can’t remove) .

> 2533274964556797;2:
> It should, it’s just like Halo 3 Mythic except there is only new maps and like 6/7 of the actual game unavailable.
>
> But the variants that try to mimic the original maps are unique and the actual anniversary DLC only have the remake, the ones with the different name (it’s mostly important for Timberland because there is no small tower with an health pack and the base you can’t remove) .

So…you don’t get Reach’s Firefight and Forge?

Not the maps on the base game, that ‘Reach Anniversary’ is seen as a different game for the Xbox 360.

> 2533274964556797;4:
> Not the maps on the base game, that ‘Reach Anniversary’ is seen as a different game for the Xbox 360.

Umm…well I was asking if you don’t get Forge and Firefight in CE Anniversary.

Yes, you get Forge and Firefight in CEA’s Reach Multiplayer, BUT, for Forge you get 6 remastered maps from Halo CE and Halo 2 (Headlong), and for Firefight you get a section that you play on in CE. You know, that one part where you have to rescue the Marines inside a Forerunner structure in the mission Halo?
Matchmaking has a playlist dedicated to this entitled “Anniversary”. In slayer, the pistol is a 3-shot kill just like in CE. Hope this helps.

> 2535435425251123;3:
> So…you don’t get Reach’s Firefight and Forge?

The answer is in my first comment.

> 2533275010817669;6:
> Yes, you get Forge and Firefight in CEA’s Reach Multiplayer, BUT, for Forge you get 6 remastered maps from Halo CE and Halo 2 (Headlong), and for Firefight you get a section that you play on in CE. You know, that one part where you have to rescue the Marines inside a Forerunner structure in the mission Halo?
> Matchmaking has a playlist dedicated to this entitled “Anniversary”. In slayer, the pistol is a 3-shot kill just like in CE. Hope this helps.

There is a chance it’s the case for any ‘anniversary’ gametype, that increased base damage for the magnum is unique and there is no way to change that thing.

You can save that gametype and the trail of flames for getting into overshield range is enabled if I remember.

Yes, it has. Plus all the DLC maps for reach also. The only thing that pisses me off is that it has no forge world.
That was very stupid on 343’s part. The map is where Reach forgers make and share all their creations, including REMAKES of halo 2 and CE maps, plus it was located on the halo ring. Why the f**k did it was missing from halo CEA?