Halo: CE Anniversary *somthing I think that would be good to add*

well we know that there will be terminals and skulls as well as forge firefight and theater mode in the new halo atleast thats what I’ve heard on some of the videos on the waypoint. well how about a campaign editor pieace that allows for things like bottomless clip and infinate shielding during the single player or co-op story, the reason I ask is because people like my loving girlfriend have trouble playing the game even on the basic of settings not me of course (look at my history on reach if you don’t belieave me lol ) I was talking with her about it and how firefight has all those options and she thought it was a great idea. if you guys think this is a good idea let me know. they could even add options like the sniper rifle shooting a tank round but only for SP or Co-op play.

Here is a great place to put this idea as well.
Official Feedback Thread Link

I am all for any and all options!! Just remember "“You got 99 options, and a glitch ain’t one.”–BS Angel
I love that quote. :slight_smile:

I think that’s fine, BUT it has to be both locked behind an Achievement (Legendary would be my vote) AND disable other Achievements for ALL players involved.

> Here is a great place to put this idea as well.
> Official Feedback Thread Link
>
> I am all for any and all options!! Just remember "“You got 99 options, and a glitch ain’t one.”–BS Angel
> I love that quote. :slight_smile:

Wow, bs angel’s awesome.

Wait, Anniversary has Theater and Forge mode? Since when? Or are you just referring to the multiplayer side ?

well from my understanding its part of the core game however I could be mistaken, all and all its nothing major.