Halo CE Anniversary Questions.

I just have a few questions… (sorry if they’re already answered)
1.) Will there be skulls in Halo:CE Anniversary?
2.) With the title update that comes along with Anniversary will it include new nameplates, armor, or weapons?
3.) Will it be set up like Halo 3: ODST with the discs? Like ones campaign then ones the Halo: Reach multiplayer?
4.) I pre-ordered Anniversary will I get anything special?
and 5.) Will there be any new things in forge with the title update?

Also I think it should be like ODST’s set up. If you pre-ordered Anniversary and have the Anniversary disc you can attend a Halo 4 beta :stuck_out_tongue:

> I just have a few questions… (sorry if they’re already answered)
> 1.) Will there be skulls in Halo:CE Anniversary?
> 2.) With the title update that comes along with Anniversary will it include new nameplates, armor, or weapons?
> 3.) Will it be set up like Halo 3: ODST with the discs? Like ones campaign then ones the Halo: Reach multiplayer?
> 4.) I pre-ordered Anniversary will I get anything special?
> and 5.) Will there be any new things in forge with the title update?
>
>
> Also I think it should be like ODST’s set up. If you pre-ordered Anniversary and have the Anniversary disc you can attend a Halo 4 beta :stuck_out_tongue:

Ok
1: Yes, a few examples of these will be: “Boom - explosive spalsh damage is doubled” and “Malfunction”- Every respawn a random piece of your HUD will disapear

2: So far no new weapons or armor although it was considered

3: No it’ll be on One disc

4: If you preorder it you get the “Grunt’s Funeral Skull” - Causes dead gunts to explode like a plasma granade when killed and a Master Chief outfit for your xbox live avatar

5: No mention of forge updates

and also they mentioned there will be NO beta for Halo 4 on CEA

> > I just have a few questions… (sorry if they’re already answered)
> > 1.) Will there be skulls in Halo:CE Anniversary?
> > 2.) With the title update that comes along with Anniversary will it include new nameplates, armor, or weapons?
> > 3.) Will it be set up like Halo 3: ODST with the discs? Like ones campaign then ones the Halo: Reach multiplayer?
> > 4.) I pre-ordered Anniversary will I get anything special?
> > and 5.) Will there be any new things in forge with the title update?
> >
> >
> > Also I think it should be like ODST’s set up. If you pre-ordered Anniversary and have the Anniversary disc you can attend a Halo 4 beta :stuck_out_tongue:
>
> Ok
> 1: Yes, a few examples of these will be: “Boom - explosive spalsh damage is doubled” and “Malfunction”- Every respawn a random piece of your HUD will disapear
>
> 2: So far no new weapons or armor although it was considered
>
> 3: No it’ll be on One disc
>
> 4: If you preorder it you get the “Grunt’s Funeral Skull” - Causes dead gunts to explode like a plasma granade when killed and a Master Chief outfit for your xbox live avatar
>
> 5: No mention of forge updates
>
> and also they mentioned there will be NO beta for Halo 4 on CEA

Alright thanks for this! Sucks there will be no armor updates or a Halo 4 beta. But still I’m exited for the title update.

NO BETA! They should’ve learned from what happened to MW2. Poor, poor MW2…