halo ce anniversary game save quiestion

hello i don’t know if this is the right place to ask this question but i was curious about how your game saves work in this game for example halo 3 if you deleted all your halo 3 stuff of you HDD your skulls and everything would still be there do to it saving in the cloud or something like that so i was wondering if i deleted my halo ce anniversary folder with everything in it of my HDD to make room for other games and what not would i lose all my skulls and terminals i have unlock any comments would be greatly appreciated if this is the wrong place to post/ask im sorry but i am new to the forums :slight_smile:

I don’t know, but it’s fairly easy for you to find out for yourself. All you have to do is move your Halo: CEA saves to another storage device.

> You can move all of the saves to a USB drive and then disconnect the USB drive. This accomplishes exactly what you want to do, but your saves are backed up.
> If you have Xbox Live Gold, move all of your saves from your hard drive to the Cloud Storage. Then when you load Halo: CEA and it asks you which storage device to use, select the hard drive.

All that said, is this really worth it? I don’t remember exactly how big a Halo: CEA save is, but I know it can’t be more than a few MB. If you’re looking to free up space, it would be better to look at removing TUs, DLC, and apps, because those take up the most space and can easily be redownloaded if you need them again.