Halo CE Anniversary cut scenes

I know that Anniversary is the halo reach graphics engine running on CE’s engine but does that mean that all the character’s, in the cut scenes, mouths only move up and down when they talk? If No will it be that way with combat dialog?

Halo: Puppetry Evolved

Cutscene character animations are also part of the graphics engine, so I would assume they have pretty realistic facial animations.

I’ll personally be happy if the characters are Reach style. I’ve always thought Halo (the franchise) has had overall horrible NPC character models, specifically faces. Reach was the first game to get it right, in my opinion.

Now this is a good point. They say its just a graphical pass and nothing else is changing besides that, but its gonna look jarring to have the best gfx of 2011 on top of the best character animations and physics of 2001.
343i could rework the cutscenes to reduce this but theyd have to be very careful to maintain the nuances of each one. I suspect it will be very hard to distinguish what is quirky and charming from the old game and what is just ropey.

Actually the cut scene animations have been completely redone for the new graphics, as seen in the trailer.

> Actually the cut scene animations have been completely redone for the new graphics, as seen in the trailer.

I don’t know, the part where Chief goes into the T&R looks the same to me.

Oh god…I didn’t even think about that, but I’ve noticed they keep saying “we haven’t changed the gameplay” a lot. So who knows what they’ve done with the cutscenes.