Halo CE Anniversary, Cortana Too Bright?

Is it me or is the MCC Halo CE on PC Cortana WAY to bright and you cant even see her face? I’m not the only one right? >>>> - YouTube <<<<

> 2535406234416277;1:
> Is it me or is the MCC Halo CE on PC Cortana WAY to bright and you cant even see her face? I’m not the only one right? >>>> - YouTube <<<<

I can’t tell if it’s a shader issue or if it’s HDR related. I use an OLED HDR display and have the same issue. No matter what I do to display settings it still looks like that. Makes me think it’s a genuine bug.

> 2533274837803271;2:
> > 2535406234416277;1:
> > Is it me or is the MCC Halo CE on PC Cortana WAY to bright and you cant even see her face? I’m not the only one right? >>>> - YouTube <<<<
>
> I can’t tell if it’s a shader issue or if it’s HDR related. I use an OLED HDR display and have the same issue. No matter what I do to display settings it still looks like that. Makes me think it’s a genuine bug.

I have it on high resolution and whatever my PC can take. I think it is a genuine bug. Like in the beginning when we see Cortana, I can see her whole eyeballs. I think Ill just run old Halo CE for now until we can find out why lol

This is a known bug in the Anniversary graphics. Eventually 343 will get around to fixing it.