Halo CE Aim Control issue

I noticed after the most recent update that the classic setting for halo 1 has 0 look acceleration. It makes turning around seem like forever. Is this an error or is there a way to fix the issue. When I try to change the look acceleration, it also does nothing. Everything seems fine on other titles.

Huh, I was just playing CE the other day and didn’t have this issue. At the risk of sounding like an IT nerd, have you tried turning off and turning on your Xbox while doing a full reset? Also, just try quitting the app and reloading MCC. That fixes like 99.9% of the buggy issues I’ve had with MCC so far.

I’ve tried everything aside from uninstalling the game and reinstalling. I’ve seen a few twitter posts from other players that have the same issue, however it’s only a few players which makes me believe it’s a possible bug? Might try reinstalling today

Just change the look acceleration in settings.

> 2533275001522797;4:
> Just change the look acceleration in settings.

Read my original post. I did, and it does nothing.

update:

uninstalled MCC and reinstalled…still same issue with the look settings in Halo CE. I guess thats the way of the road.

maybe set to modern aiming? Also try with a new profile it may be a settings issue.

> 2533274849645270;7:
> maybe set to modern aiming? Also try with a new profile it may be a settings issue.

Modern feels better as far as turning. The aim assist is kinda strong. It will do for now until it maybe gets fixed. It’s also on multiple profiles.

File a bug report for it on the support site. Maybe there is something going on which is not intended.

Make sure and file a bug report about this on the Halo Support site: https://aka.ms/HaloSupport

Be sure to read over the known issues list first before reporting

> 2719584417858380;5:
> > 2533275001522797;4:
> > Just change the look acceleration in settings.
>
> Read my original post. I did, and it does nothing.

Oh, you must play on PC.

> 2533275001522797;11:
> > 2719584417858380;5:
> > > 2533275001522797;4:
> > > Just change the look acceleration in settings.
> >
> > Read my original post. I did, and it does nothing.
>
> Oh, you must play on PC.

Nah I’m on Xbox. I did read somewhere that was an issue on the PC flight but it migrated over to Xbox after the update. I switched to modern aiming for the meantime.