halo cant play multiplayer???

ok so i know everyone is having problem with halo 5 multiplayer. the Problem im having is everytime im searching for a game. it say game loading and it wont load, it just sends me back to the lobby with error message “unable to join the request to join has timed out please try again later”.
i have att uverse my modem is NVG589 internet a belkin wifi router (F7D2301 is the model # for router) im getting 23mb down 3 up i live in the U.S. and have Open Nat
-ive hard reset my xbox one doesnt work

• i am NXOE
    -OPEN NAT
    -ive cleared mac address doesnt work
    -reuninstalled halo 5 doesnt work
    -reset my modem and router works temporarily for 1 or 2 games
    -switched to wifi works temporarily for 1 or 2 games
    -switched back to ethernet works temporarily for 1 or 2 games
    -unplugged my xbox and plugged back in doesnt work
    343 thanks in the future if you fix this

Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Thanks good to know that someone knows my problem and is willing to fix it thanks again and i love halo

> 2533274792908878;2:
> Thanks for the report! We’re aware of this and investigating.

Is this something that is going to take time to fix or will it be something we can expect soon? Alot of us could use some closure on this situation. I appreciate it!

> 2533274792908878;2:

thanks and hurry i wanna play some halo 5 :slight_smile:

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Buy CoD. This is MCC all over again. The lack of service and blaming of consumer setups is outrageous.

<mark>This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post spam.</mark>

*Original post. Click at your own discretion.

Plan on seeing this message very often until a formal announcement (Twitter and a locked forum shown in help section) is made so people stop wasting their time and money on “solutions”. This is all I want
The lack of service and blaming of consumer setups is outrageous.
They suggest changing DNS (I did this day 2, no help).
I have tried multiple forum posts, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
All we get in response is:

> 2533274792908878;3:

Provide a time line or at least make everyone aware of the issue rather than responding to a forum post with this garbage. Thousands of people have this issue. Many turn to purchasing new hardware or bring out a technician for $100s of dollars to play a game and 343 knows it is an issue on their side. MAKE IT PUBLIC THAT IT IS YOUR ISSUE AND YOU’RE WORKING ON IT! Stop letting people waste their time and money!
I’ve read hundreds of posts. Some are even TWC technicians who know it isn’t a hardware or service provider issue.

solution anyone im waiting…