Halo campaigns uninstalled themselves !!

Yesterday I installed Halo 4 campaign on the custom installation screen. Everything went fine. I quit the game and turned off the console. I was planning to finish Halo 2 campaign over xbox live with my friend later in the evening. When I booted MCC in the evening, I could not access Halo 2 campaign, a screen popped up telling me the campaign was not installed. 42 GO TO INSTALL ONCE AGAIN !! WHAT THE EFF HAPPENED ?! I feel ripped off ! I spent 4 hours installing the campaigns of Halo CE, Halo 2 and Halo 3 to end up having to reinstall them all over again !

What is even weirder is on the main menu, I can see the number of completed missions for Halo 1 and 2 but the game tells me that the campaigns are not installed !
HELP ME please … Someone tell me what happened …

I wonder if you sign out of your account and then sign back in if that would work. Every time I start Halo, I have to do this to get my forge maps, otherwise it tells me I don’t have any custom maps. It may have something to do with the cloud services timing out while waiting for Halo to start???