Halo Campaign Team

I’m looking for anyone who wants to play Halo 4 or Halo 5 in a 4 player group. Need friends who love the Halo Campaign and playing co-op. Usually play Legendary but will play heroic. I have a mic and it’s preferred but it’s not totally necessary.
In addition, does anyone know any sites that people actually use in order to connect with other Xbox One players to find others looking to do the campaign as well?

> 2533274897592782;1:
> I’m looking for anyone who wants to play Halo 4 or Halo 5 in a 4 player group. Need friends who love the Halo Campaign and playing co-op. Usually play Legendary but will play heroic. I have a mic and it’s preferred but it’s not totally necessary.
> In addition, does anyone know any sites that people actually use in order to connect with other Xbox One players to find others looking to do the campaign as well?

Replied in another post to you, but I’m down. Also, the Halo group on Xbox would be another place to ask/see if people are getting on. Add me on XBL N3 Chaos, I’m always down. Also, both are mine, my main is the one with no numbers

If you’re achievement hunting TA (TrueAchievements) is the best site I know but if you’re casually playing for fun I think Waypoint is the better option. TA is finding others that need the same achievements as you.