Halo Campaign should be delayed.

If you guys aren’t going to delay the MP then atleast delay the campaign so the people who only play campaign with friends aren’t spoiled with spoilers and all the like. That way the MP gang can get their fix and the campaign fans will be happy.

agreed. people playing halo with friends and family has been a staple for 20 years. its super unfair for me and everyone else to have to wait 3 months while dodging spoilers in order to play. it’s better if everyone gets to play at the same time. mp being released first isn’t a huge deal, especially when its already independent from the campaign being a free to play game.

> 2533274953195665;2:
> agreed. people playing halo with friends and family has been a staple for 20 years. its super unfair for me and everyone else to have to wait 3 months while dodging spoilers in order to play. it’s better if everyone gets to play at the same time. mp being released first isn’t a huge deal, especially when its already independent from the campaign being a free to play game.

Okay, but then how is it fair to me and my friends who play the game solo first for best story immersion? I understand where you and everyone else is coming from, but I don’t think this is big enough of an issue to delay the game again. Because you say you don’t want to dodge leaks for an extra 3 months, but I’m sorry to say that would be 100% on you then and that would be your choice. I’m already dodging leaks now, and instead of getting the game in 3 months, you would rather it be 6 months, still full of campaign leaks that will only grow over time with each flight most likely. Again, I see where you come from, but I just feel it is selfish.

Some people here need to learn to look at both sides of the situation. What about the solo campaign players or people who don’t use forge? Should they be forced to wait 6 months for a feature they will never utilize? Just some perspective.