Halo Campaign Not Multiplying

I have noticed that at the end of each mission I complete, when it comes up with the score, the game does not multiply the score by my time, difficulty or skulls, making it very difficult to get the par score. Does anyone know what the issue is or how to fix it, or do I just need to wait for an update?

I’m not sure, but I think that the skull multipliers actively increase the score of your actions instead of just increasing it all at the end. For example, killing an enemy that would give you 100 points while you’re multiplayer is x2.5 would give you 250 points instead. I can’t test it at the moment, though.

> 2533274978553590;2:
> I’m not sure, but I think that the skull multipliers actively increase the score of your actions instead of just increasing it all at the end. For example, killing an enemy that would give you 100 points while you’re multiplayer is x2.5 would give you 250 points instead. I can’t test it at the moment, though.

But even with that, it should still multiply the score by the time at the end. At the end it says my score and it says how much it should be multiplied by from time and everything else, but under the score it says Final Score and has the exact same score there with no multiplying