Halo campaign AI is the worst ever and to compensate they made over god mode hard boss fights

Halo campaign AI is the worst ever and to compensate they made over god mode hard boss fights. Got a bad respawn on the Tower boss fight, tried to restart the “mission” to get to a location that didn’t insta kill me and lost 4 hours of gameplay. Broken game, bad ai, and multiplayer is just meant to steal peons’ money.

1 Like

Did you try and do the trick where if you die enough times just after a checkpoint it sends you to the previous one? That was a thing in every other game

what difficulty are you playing at?
I experienced the same feeling when the space bouncers came from the sky :smiley:
But really, I think there’s definetely a tension to the world where you are not welcome, and they are mobilizing around every corner just to take you out, and they are not a single entity, they are an organism that is just as advanced as us, but they have pawns in front making YOUR path hard

I did struggle and die a few times and was sat with a feeling of huh, this is the point where I might just quit trying… but then I took them head on, found a better main weapon… and things loosened up :stuck_out_tongue: I feel very outnumbered tho, my warthog needs a little crew - SEGWAY -
Can you play coop in the campaign?

I only felt that way with basses. his boss fight was the only one so far that killed me over 10 times. the tower one was easy money once I noticed it was a shot the glowing weak point fight and all the forerunner guns laying around.