Halo bulletion 10.17.12 SERECT MESSAGE!

Like the bulletion before this one there is a serecet message in it. This one talks about the coveant and it’s as long as the one before.

You can find it here.

( if your too lazy to read it then I have copied here)
PLNB PRIORITY TRANSMISSION [CLASSIFIED]
ENCRYPTION CODE: [CLASSIFIED]
PUBLIC KEY: N/A

TO: CODENAME COALMINER

CLASSIFICATION: ELEVENTH HOUR [2/5]

FILE EXTRACTION-RECONSTITUTION COMPLETE/
/START FILE/

SPECIES CANDIDATE//LINE RECORD 94:73:02:75

UNGGOY// Sensors at Balaho indicate stability, no off-planet transport recorded since Solipsis. Runners are claiming that Buwan has been abandoned as well, but we’re keeping our eyes on it anyway. Moderate Unggoy populations have been observed in Sangheilian systems at various intervals.

KIG-YAR// Eayn’s native population continues to grow and expand within reasonable governing parameters; its economic and social lines have stabilized in the wake of the war. Muloqt, Kaelarot, and Valyanop, the primary interplanetary colonial sites, all remain static, with little notable movement. There are rumors of mercenaries operating alongside a handful of more conservative Sangheili states, although that has yet to be substantiated.

NOTE: A cluster of Sangheili frontier worlds saw a sudden and anomalous convergence of unregistered ships, largely cruisers of varying classes according to a handful of remote relays stationed nearby. By the time sensors were deployed, the ships were gone. The relays can’t assess numbers or strength, but the readings we have indicate that this wasn’t an expeditionary voyage or something tied to a single state. It appears to have been much larger.

END FILE/
(This was a real pain in the -Yoink- to copy because the text moves so enjoiy :))

Really?

Stuff like this is typically found out and posted within the first hour after the bulletin is released. I bet some people haven’t seen it but I know a good portion of people have.

Yes really.

I don’t see how this is a “Secret Message” it was very clearly typed into the update. Look up the definition of Secret again.

Not being an -Yoink- or anything, but I think this has been covered before, like… once or twice. Nice find though, if you discovered it by yourself.

Further use, searchbar is one handy -Yoink!-.

> Not being an -Yoink!- or anything, but I think this has been covered before, like… once or twice. Nice find though, if you discovered it by yourself.
>
> Further use, searchbar is one handy -Yoink!-.

The Search Bar is disabled for the forums, the one you see doesn’t search the forums, just the homepage.