Halo Battle Royale idea

What if there was a Halo BR that integrated the flood? So as the circle closes players just get swarmed by flood forms. And the later the match goes, the stronger/more numerous the flood is outside the zone.

Just think that would be a sick implementation.

4 Likes

That would be really cool. Hopefully the forge could work for making something like this! :]

Would be better as an infection game type. Mix flood ai with infected players and the more infected players there are the more ai flood aswell. The game would get super hectic really fast.

1 Like

No.
No, no, no, and more no.
We donneed more BR, we don’t need every modern shooter to have it, and we damn well don’t need it in Halo.

Infection actually done right this time, maybe, but not a BR.

9 Likes

Disagreed - the Halo formula is perfect for Battle Royale while the Arena Shooter is a genre of the past. However, I don’t trust 343i to create it considering the dire lack of content in Infinite multiplayer after 6 years of development.

1 Like

Halo BR with the flood would be insane, plus it would be a big opportunity to get my friends to play more halo with me.

If they don’t call the ring the Halo I’m suing

2 Likes

Only if they had a solo/duo mode also where you don’t have to rely on other players to do well. Team games are great and all until a player wants to participate without having to bring others with them on a team.

1 Like

What if instead of wasting time and resources to follow a trend, 343 focused on making Campaign expansions ?

3 Likes

Can we please stop talking about a BR mode? There are so many other things that need to be done first before this can even be looked at. At the same time NO. Just because every other game has a BR mode and it is what streamers salivate over does not mean it should be in Halo. Just because Dr. Dumb -Yoink!- wants it does not mean it should be here. Let COD and Fortnite have their little niche in the gaming world while we play HALO.

4 Likes

personally im sick of the battle royale oversaturation on the market but I get they are popular

1 Like

I mean I get it, but we don’t hafta call it a BR. I’m just using that name because I don’t know what else to call it. Really just a bigger multiplayer mode/experience.

Arena shooter is a genre of the past? Then why are you playing Halo lmao

This new generation man I swear…

3 Likes

You’ve got to be joking :joy::joy:

Nahhhhh battle royle isn’t halo might be for cod, not for halo at all

1 Like

Obviously it was a joke

I heard some American sued redbull because they didn’t get wings and they won the case :joy::joy::joy:

Yeah looks like it was in 2014 lol

“Red Bull gives you wings” has been the energy drink’s slogan for nearly two decades. Now the company has agreed to pay out more than $13 million after settling a US class action lawsuit that accused Red Bull of making false and misleading advertising claims, according to the [drinks industry publication BevNet].

Red Bull does not, it turns out, give you wings — even in the figurative sense. Red Bull says in its marketing that the drink can improve concentration and reaction speeds, but the plaintiff in the case said these claims were false and lacked scientific support. While the suit did not allege that plaintiffs were disappointed that they didn’t suddenly sprout wings, it does say that Red Bull relies a lot on terms like “wings” and “boost” to give consumers the impression that the drink gives people some sort of physical lift or enhancement.

If the proposed settlement is passed by the US District Court of the Southern District of New York, where a hearing will take place in March 2015, Red Bull will be required to pay $6.5 million into a settlement fund within a week.

The settlement says Red Bull will reimburse customers disappointed the energy drink hasn’t lived up to their expectations with either a check for $10 or a voucher for $15 worth of Red Bull products. This could prove costly, as the class action suit covers the millions of people who have bought at least one can of Red Bull over the past 10 years.

[People wanting to make a claim can fill out a form, which can be found here], or by calling (877) 495-1568, or by posing their completed form to Class Action Settlement Administrator at Energy Drink Settlement, c/o GCG, P.O. Box 35123 Seattle, WA 98124-5123.

The suit was brought about by a number of Red Bull drinkers, one of whom said he had been drinking the product since 2002 but had seen no improvement in his athletic performance.

Thanks for sharing that :joy::joy::joy:

If i had a penny for every time someone suggested a flood barrier and/or ODST drop battle royal…