Halo baseball!

Throwable oddball= baseball
Grav hammer= bat
Trait zones= bases!

One player throws the ball towards a enemy player with a hammer, enemy hits it with hammer, ball goes flying in air, enemy runs to trait zone that makes player health invulnerable, if he doesn’t make it to base he gets killed by a player who with the oddball, players on field have high speed except the pitcher who moves really slow. What do you guys think?

> Throwable oddball= baseball
> Grav hammer= bat
> Trait zones= bases!
>
> One player throws the ball towards a enemy player with a hammer, enemy hits it with hammer, ball goes flying in air, enemy runs to trait zone that makes player health invulnerable, if he doesn’t make it to base he gets killed by a player who with the oddball, players on field have high speed except the pitcher who moves really slow. What do you guys think?

How would the player batting be unable to move until he hits the ball?

> > Throwable oddball= baseball
> > Grav hammer= bat
> > Trait zones= bases!
> >
> > One player throws the ball towards a enemy player with a hammer, enemy hits it with hammer, ball goes flying in air, enemy runs to trait zone that makes player health invulnerable, if he doesn’t make it to base he gets killed by a player who with the oddball, players on field have high speed except the pitcher who moves really slow. What do you guys think?
>
> How would the player batting be unable to move until he hits the ball?

I’m thinking honor rules could male it work. It may not work well for MM, but it could be really fun in customs.

> > Throwable oddball= baseball
> > Grav hammer= bat
> > Trait zones= bases!
> >
> > One player throws the ball towards a enemy player with a hammer, enemy hits it with hammer, ball goes flying in air, enemy runs to trait zone that makes player health invulnerable, if he doesn’t make it to base he gets killed by a player who with the oddball, players on field have high speed except the pitcher who moves really slow. What do you guys think?
>
> How would the player batting be unable to move until he hits the ball?

Home plate has a tiiiiiiinnnny trait zone that makes him unable to move, so when the batter uses his Grav hammer it knocks him back alittle so he’s out of the trait zone.

All I know is that if someone figures this out (or american Football for that matter), I better get a swift invite.

Made it before I read this post, and it works! Only problem is scoring. I was planning on having inning shifts by 3 oddball kills to a round for tagging batters, but for some reason, there is a second point pool that all the scores go to, and the rounds never change. Other than that, it works for custom games with honor rules!