Halo:Baptism By Fire Trailer

The teaser trailer has finally been released for our student film based off the halo universe due for release 6th june 2011

All image rights are property of microsoft and its affiliates. ‘Halo:Baptism by Fire’ is made under the ‘Game Content Usage Rules’

Enjoy!

> The teaser trailer has finally been released for our student film based off the halo universe due for release 6th june 2011
>
> All image rights are property of microsoft and its affiliates. ‘Halo:Baptism by Fire’ is made under the ‘Game Content Usage Rules’
>
> Baptism By Fire
>
> Enjoy!

Fix’d.

Anyway, pretty neat. Got a little bored of the same thing happening (pretty much) for the first half. I’m not a fan of the typography chosen; meaning, don’t use the bevel and emboss filter/effect. I do understand the reason for the typography choice, and it fits, although a cleaner version might benefit it much more. Especially when it comes to the title being shown. Also, choose some lighter colors for the typeface. That will help it stand out better against a dark background.

Overall, I think your trailer is decent. Slightly repetitive, but it does have a nice tease to it. Good job. Since it is student-based, I’d like to see the finished product when it comes out in June. Be sure to post a link to it when you put it up. :slight_smile:

So this is a fanmade trailor…?

What sort of project is this? Live-action? Animation? Machinima?

> What sort of project is this? Live-action? Animation? Machinima?

I can only hope it’s a combination of all of it! A live-action-ani-machinimation!

I agree with the points that Ave posted. Also, the music reminded me a lot of Red Alert. Consider my curiosity piqued!

What did I just watch?

I do agree, maybe it lasted a little too long, and the ‘Baptism By Fire’ font/look was a little amature, maybe a different effect, or as previously stated, a cleaner font type.

it’s a good teaser though.