Halo Avatar Update

Thank you waypoint / 343i for allowing our Avatars to have weapons :smiley: , hopefully we can see some more added in the future…cough Spartan laser cough

Can I have a Gravity Hammer next? :slight_smile:

No, thank you MicroSoft PR executives who finally allowed them :smiley:

> No, thank you MicroSoft PR executives who finally allowed them :smiley:

Agreed :D, I dont know if the people who make the props can read this but I bet people will now want a Gravity Hammer prop :), I myself would like a flaming oddball prop tbh :wink:

I want the Spartan armor. Not the helmet, but for the body, to combine with the helmets.
But the sword is pretty cool.

> No, thank you MicroSoft PR executives who finally allowed them :smiley:

It was a smart move. Halo weapons will sell like hot cakes!

Crosses fingers and closes eyes

Arbiter dress-up! Arbiter dress-up! Arbiter dress-up!

I can dream… :confused:

what weapon is available for the avatar?

> what weapon is available for the avatar?

The sword it is on the front page.

> > what weapon is available for the avatar?
>
> The sword it is on the front page.

but that’s not a realistic weapon, like the lightsabers you can buy. i don’t think they allow anything that resembles a real weapon. either way the energy sword looks pretty cool.

> > > what weapon is available for the avatar?
> >
> > The sword it is on the front page.
>
> but that’s not a realistic weapon, like the lightsabers you can buy. i don’t think they allow anything that resembles a real weapon. either way the energy sword looks pretty cool.

Gears has a Lancer/Golden Lancer and a Hammerburst. I think all bets are off now.

rubs hands oh, I can’t wait!

Forerunner hand held weapon!

looking forward to have the Fist of Rukt and Johnson´s habano. By the way, I expect better animations (scarab, energy sword are ugliest from the bazar)