Halo = Avatar the Last Airbender

Master chief escaped a near death situation due to war. Is later awakened from Cryo as the last of his kind. The Arbiter is tasked with killing Master Chief by a Prophet, an unrelenting religious leader. The Arbiter switches sides and helps Master Chief after he gets completely exiled by the Prophet. The Arbiter ultimately helps Master Chief kill his former leader, and saving the universe.

Aang escaped a near death situation due to war. Is later awakened from an ice tomb as the last of his kind. Prince Zuko is tasked with killing Aang by the Fire Lord, an unrelenting religious leader. Prince Zuko switches sides and helps Aang after he gets completely exiled by the Fire Lord. Prince Zuko ultimately helps Aang kill his former leader, and saving the universe.

I just think this needs to be known. xD

This can done for so many different kind of things. It’s hilarious, too. I’m positive these cowinkie-dinks are totally unintentional, but when they occur, I find myself laughing my heart out. For example, try and compare Halo 4 to the original Star Wars trilogy. I won’t go in depth, but think about it. :slight_smile:

I’d say halo= Pokemon here’s my Theory lol

But if you’re right then there’s has been 3 reincarnations of chief and that could be the reason why his appearance suddenly changes throughout halo

Also there is four nations UNSC, covalent, flood, Prometheans and master chief provides balances hitch is what the avatar basically does

Or both are just examples of Joseph Campbell’s “Heroes Journey” in action.

> Or both are just examples of Joseph Campbell’s “Heroes Journey” in action.

Nah, it’s totally subliminal Illuminati messages. I think there was a triangle or something.

> > Or both are just examples of Joseph Campbell’s “Heroes Journey” in action.
>
> Nah, it’s totally subliminal Illuminati messages. I think there was a triangle or something.

…/
…/(@)
…/_____\

Dunno what you’re taking about…

> This can done for so many different kind of things. It’s hilarious, too. I’m positive these cowinkie-dinks are totally unintentional, but when they occur, I find myself laughing my heart out. For example, <mark>try and compare Halo 4 to the original Star Wars trilogy</mark>. I won’t go in depth, but think about it. :slight_smile:

Lol, you’re not the only one who has thought of it that way. :slight_smile: