Halo Avatar Giveaway

Link

Okay I always thought John was born on Eridanus II, as well do all the wikis.

Although in this give away, a question you might get asks this question, and doesn’t offer that option, it only offered.

• Harvest
  • Reach
  • Earth
  • New Harmony

Is this an error? or was he actually born on New Harmony, which my friend chose and he got correct?

Glad people could enter and win, happy to share and hope some of you won it! I won the last one and got some cool Avatar red H4 armour!

Easy questions. :slight_smile: Thanks for Sharing!!

> Link
>
> Okay I always thought John was born on Eridanus II, as well do all the wikis.
>
> Although in this give away, a question you might get asks this question, and doesn’t offer that option, it only offered.
>
> - Harvest
> - Reach
> - Earth
> - New Harmony
>
>
> Is this an error? or was he actually born on New Harmony, <mark>which my friend chose and he got correct</mark>?

There you go.

Seems all the questions are different because I just took a quiz and that one wasn’t on there and bada-boom got all the questions right.

It wont let me do it…

No. Fall of Reach states his birth on Eridanus II. Ive read all the books and done extensive research, so Im 99.75% thats where it is, unless 343i decided to change some details of the Halo cannon Bungie gave us.

woo got em all :slight_smile: that was so easy. I would have died if it asked me where Chief was born though

> It wont let me do it…

Only 400 people could do it I’m afraid :wink:

Thanks for the quiz, op. I got all my answers right, I wish there were more questions. Now I’m feeling Halo-smart. I’m going to go watch the DewXp ad again, then do some push-ups of my own, then continue working on my failing comic.
I hope I get the green warrior avatar!

I didn’t like one of the questions I got because it asked me What are the purple vehicles that the Covenant use and it gave me the options of Banshee, Hornet, Ghost, and Warthog. so are Ghost and Banshee’s not both purple because I chose Banshee and it was right?

Probably just an error.

> > It wont let me do it…
>
> Only 400 people could do it I’m afraid :wink:

No, turns out xbox.com doesnt like safari.

Those questions were strangely easy…

> > > It wont let me do it…
> >
> > Only 400 people could do it I’m afraid :wink:
>
> No, turns out xbox.com doesnt like safari.

Oh :wink: I see.

> Those questions were strangely easy…

You don’t say…

And I get stuck with “What are the initial on the bottom of Master Chief’s boot?”

Thankfully, I knew that already.

> And I get stuck with “What are the initial on the bottom of Master Chief’s boot?”
>
> Thankfully, I knew that already.

There’s an Initial? What is it?

> > And I get stuck with “What are the initial on the bottom of Master Chief’s boot?”
> >
> > Thankfully, I knew that already.
>
> There’s an Initial? What is it?

Only in Halo:CE, MC if I remember correctly :wink:

> > > And I get stuck with “What are the initial on the bottom of Master Chief’s boot?”
> > >
> > > Thankfully, I knew that already.
> >
> > There’s an Initial? What is it?
>
> Only in Halo:CE, MC if I remember correctly :wink:

MRL, actually. Those of Marcus R. Lehto, Halo’s Art Director

> > > And I get stuck with “What are the initial on the bottom of Master Chief’s boot?”
> > >
> > > Thankfully, I knew that already.
> >
> > There’s an Initial? What is it?
>
> Only in Halo:CE, MC if I remember correctly :wink:

Wow that was obscure