Halo auctions benefitting Childs Play charity 2011!

Hi Community,

Halo Auctions are all live right now, to benefit Child’s Play! Please share, retweet, blog, tell friends, and do whatever you can to get the word out to others!

Thanks so much for the awesome support!

Laird

Now that’s awesome.

A lot of really cool stuff there, Fistful of Arrows and the signed pictures especially. I’ll be sure to let some people know about this.

> Now that’s awesome.
>
> A lot of really cool stuff there, Fistful of Arrows and the signed pictures especially. I’ll be sure to let some people know about this.

Dear Santa,

For Christmas, all I want is this.

Love,

Ka Five

> > Now that’s awesome.
> >
> > A lot of really cool stuff there, Fistful of Arrows and the signed pictures especially. I’ll be sure to let some people know about this.
>
> Dear Santa,
>
> For Christmas, all I want is this.
>
> Love,
>
> Ka Five

Didn’t see that. Which is weird. >__>

Dear Coux,

Thanks for pointing this out for me.

The remainder of my funds are going towards my man-crush for Carter.

Love,

Ka Five.

> > > Now that’s awesome.
> > >
> > > A lot of really cool stuff there, Fistful of Arrows and the signed pictures especially. I’ll be sure to let some people know about this.
> >
> > Dear Santa,
> >
> > For Christmas, all I want is this.
> >
> > Love,
> >
> > Ka Five
>
> Didn’t see that.
>
> Dear Coux,
>
> Thanks for pointing this out for me.
>
> The remainder of my funds are going towards my man-crush for Carter.
>
> Love,
>
> Ka Five.

Always got your back.

There’s some pretty amazing swag there.

Christ, I really want that helmet. And the funds go to charity, so I don’t have to feel bad about bidding on it!

Not that you should feel bad about your Square-Enix Master Chief. <3

> Christ, I really want that helmet. And the funds go to charity, so I don’t have to feel bad about bidding on it!
>
> …
>
> Not that you should feel bad about your Square-Enix Master Chief. <3

:slight_smile:

I think you owe it to (high)charity to own that helmet.

> > Christ, I really want that helmet. And the funds go to charity, so I don’t have to feel bad about bidding on it!
> >
> > …
> >
> > Not that you should feel bad about your Square-Enix Master Chief. <3
>
> :slight_smile:
>
> I think you owe it to <mark>(high)charity</mark> to own that helmet.

I couldn’t love you any more than I do right now. <3

> > :slight_smile:
> >
> > I think you owe it to <mark>(high)charity</mark> to own that helmet.
>
> I couldn’t love you any more than I do right now. <3

Right back at you.

Besides, how cool would it be to wear that instead of your riot helmet? I just envision you answering your mic like "This is Noble Actual… "

Oh, man…

I owe it to the citizens of Saratoga.

“This is Officer-Two-Five-Nine. You got cops on the ground, sir. We’re not going anywhere.”

Sorry to anyone that had current high bidder, I had to re-list all the items again after consulting Ebay about my options. The reason for the re-listing was international bidders could not bid…the good news is everyone can re-bid and international bidders can now bid YAY!:smiley:

> Sorry to anyone that had current high bidder, I had to re-list all the items again after consulting Ebay about my options. The reason for the re-listing was international bidders could not bid…the good news is everyone can re-bid and international bidders can now bid YAY!:smiley:

FINE BY ME! :stuck_out_tongue:

I like seeing that Carter helmet lower than it was. I’m totally going to just wait until the last day to bid on it, though. -___-