Halo at Emerald City Comicon

If you’re planning on attending Emerald City Comicon this year in Seattle, you’ll be excited to know that this will be your first chance to get hands on with the upcoming Halo: Reach Defiant Map Pack. Check out the schedule below, and let us know in this thread if we can look forward to seeing you there!

March 4th - 6th, 2011
Washington State Convention Center - Booth 508
800 Convention Place
Seattle, WA

Friday, March 4th
All day hands on with one of the three Defiant maps
5-6 pm - Take pictures with Noble 6
Drawings for fabulous prizes! (See booth for rules)

Saturday, March 5th
12 pm - Rooster Teeth signing with Geoff and Griffon Ramsey
3-4 pm - Take another picture with Noble 6
Drawings for more fabulous prizes! (See booth for rules)

Sunday, March 6th
12 pm - Halo: Cryptum signing with Greg Bear and Sparth (aka Nicolas Bouvier)
Get an exclusive Halo: Cryptum poster
Drawings for even more fabulous prizes! (See booth for rules)

If I start walking now will I make it?

I don’t suppose you want to host the Reach stuff in Ireland instead? :slight_smile:

Thats crazy, I’m Irish too!

Yeah, lets have all the publicity for the next map pack be in Ireland!

Maybe even call it the Celtic Map Pack :slight_smile:

If only I had any frequent flyer miles left. Drat!

I am tentatively planning on attending! I just need to work out some last minute details…

I shall be there! Looking forward to testing out some maps.

I am probably going Friday or Saturday.

Yay! I’ll be there all three days. If any of you who have said you will be there don’t stop by and say hi, we won’t be on speaking terms for at least 24 hours. I know that’s a reward more than a punishment, but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

> Yay! I’ll be there all three days. If any of you who have said you will be there don’t stop by and say hi, we won’t be on speaking terms for at least 24 hours. I know that’s a reward more than a punishment, but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as you make it apparent that you look like a lovely angel, there’s no possible way I can not say hi. :slight_smile:

> Yay! I’ll be there all three days. If any of you who have said you will be there don’t stop by and say hi, we won’t be on speaking terms for at least 24 hours. I know that’s a reward more than a punishment, but whatever. :stuck_out_tongue:

If I can tear myself away from the maps, I’ll probably be throwing some art at ya.

Or I may just stand there nervously, breathing heavily, with wide eyes. Haven’t decided my plan of action, yet. :wink:

> If I can tear myself away from the maps, I’ll probably be throwing some art at ya.
>
> Or I may just stand there nervously, breathing heavily, with wide eyes. Haven’t decided my plan of action, yet. :wink:

I have the same exact reaction when I look at these maps, don’t worry. :wink:

What is this halo thing you speak of in Seattle?

Man why do I always have a something planned on the comicon day.
Someones gotta take a photo of Noble Six.

Wait if Noble Six is there then are we all there… because Noble Six is us right. Or is it Thom-293 the one we replaced.

I will be there! WOOOOO!!! I am so excited. Just a little over a week.

People I want to high 5 there if I see them:

Erik Larsen
bs angel (I just gotta give her a big high 5)
Verohime
Wil Wheaton

I wish I could go but, I live all the way in IL.

bs angel, i don’t suppose there’s any information on whether yourself or the Rooster Teeth staff are coming to any gaming conventions in the UK. We’re a small island but we love gaming and what not just as much :frowning:

> bs angel, i don’t suppose there’s any information on whether yourself or the Rooster Teeth staff are coming to any gaming conventions in the UK. We’re a small island but we love gaming and what not just as much :frowning:

I can’t speak for Rooster Teeth but as of right now, I only have my event schedule for the next few months, and the UK is not on my list of destinations. :frowning:

> > bs angel, i don’t suppose there’s any information on whether yourself or the Rooster Teeth staff are coming to any gaming conventions in the UK. We’re a small island but we love gaming and what not just as much :frowning:
>
> I can’t speak for Rooster Teeth but as of right now, I only have my event schedule for the next few months, and the UK is not on my list of destinations. :frowning:

That’s a shame. All well hopefully in the future our paths will cross.

P.S. Keep up the good work, check out Halo waypoint at the end of my gaming sessions everyday and i’m thankful for you adding the information about the species, in depth storylines etc :slight_smile: Keep it up buddy

:frowning: Wish I could go. Unfortunately I live in Connecticut, pretty far away from the event. To everyone who is going, have fun!