Halo at E3- No number given?

Master Chief is back and he aint looking too shabby albeit a broken visor… i think he is hiding from his enemies with his badass cloak lol :smiley: Chief is back, what did u think of that short 1minute+ teaser? i thought it was destiny at first until i saw the Wrist!

Though it was Destiny for a second, then I remembered that Destiny wasn’t going to be at the Xbox conference.

Anyway, I’m not a fan of the cloak, but I’m hoping that was just for the sake of the trailer, and will be absent from the final game. To me, it looks like the Chief is on what remains of the Ark, and encounters Mendicant Bias.

> Though it was Destiny for a second, then I remembered that Destiny wasn’t going to be at the Xbox conference.
>
> Anyway, I’m not a fan of the cloak, but I’m hoping that was just for the sake of the trailer, and will be absent from the final game. To me, it looks like the Chief is on what <mark>remains of the Ark</mark>, and encounters Mendicant Bias.

Wasn’t the ark completely inhospitable to human life? And considering Chief’s damaged armor i doubt he could survive there, ignoring the fact that it is too beautiful to be the destroyed ark lol

Not really buying the Xbox One just because of Halo 5, but it did make it more tempting

I forgot that it was Halo when i first watched it. It would be sweet if it was a side title like ODST and Reach were. I always felt those stories really fleshed out the Halo universe. Would be nice if that happened since there’s so much going on in the plot right now.

> > Though it was Destiny for a second, then I remembered that Destiny wasn’t going to be at the Xbox conference.
> >
> > Anyway, I’m not a fan of the cloak, but I’m hoping that was just for the sake of the trailer, and will be absent from the final game. To me, it looks like the Chief is on what <mark>remains of the Ark</mark>, and encounters Mendicant Bias.
>
> Wasn’t the ark completely inhospitable to human life? And considering Chief’s damaged armor i doubt he could survive there, ignoring the fact that it is too beautiful to be the destroyed ark lol

Parts of the Ark are still habitable. While much of it was severely damaged, it remained mostly intact.

> Habitability sustainment systems were still active in some locations, but were operating intermittently and in a state of disrepair – a factor that generated extremely volatile weather conditions. Some indigenous [if it can be called that] fauna may have survived the event, but RCTs were strictly advised to avoid all potentially hostile life forms.

And yeah, the Chief’s visor is cracked, but that doesn’t mean the armor or helmet is completely broken. Emile had a huge skull carved into his helmet, but it worked fine for him.