Halo: Ascension Roleplay

Hey Everybody! Recently I started a forum board dedicated to providing a fun, organised roleplaying experience within the Halo Universe. I’d like to extend an invitation to everbody with a passion for Halo and roleplay to come along and check it out here.

Important And don’t forget to register for full access to the forum!

Halo: Ascension Rp

But what is Roleplaying Eternus? Well that’s simple, think of Machinima, now remove the script. And that’s essentially roleplaying for you, create a character whom you act as. This could be whatever you want the character to be, A Marine, ODST, fearless Sangheili or fearsome Jiralhanae warrior, cowardly grunt that grovels at the feet of his foes, Cloak & Dagger ONI Operative Etc.

You can create just about any character you want within reason and respect to the Halo Universe and rules of the Ascension Board. BTW, the opening setting of the Rp is the 28th of October 2552 (SMC), the Battle of Earth

<mark>mod edit: moved to Community Creations</mark>

Hello, I’m a member of Halo: Ascension
I haven’t been there long, but from what I’ve seen it has the potential to become a GREAT entity, it’s really only lacking in one thing.

YOU

If anybody has any questions about Halo: Ascension. Please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Signed up today, though I’m definitely quite lost. While I’ve played RP’s before, the website seems a little cluttered. Mind giving me a few hints were to go if I want to start playing?

> Signed up today, though I’m definitely quite lost. While I’ve played RP’s before, the website seems a little cluttered. Mind giving me a few hints were to go if I want to start playing?

I strongly urge you to read the basic rules & guidelines first found within the “Rules” forum. Then make your way into the “Plot Development” Forum, you’ll need to read those to know the story of Halo: Ascension, after that, you can make your way down into “Characters” forum in the Ascension database. And Start working on a Character Sheet.

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

I have just joined a few days ago. Any seasoned Role-players or potential beginners, you will have fun here. Join us as we explore the stars, unlock ancient secrets, defy the Covenant or crush humanity once and for all!

> I have just joined a few days ago. Any seasoned Role-players or potential beginners, you will have fun here. Join us as we explore the stars, unlock ancient secrets, defy the Covenant or crush humanity once and for all!

I welcome anybody, Seasoned Rp’ers, beginners, people with a Passion for Halo, to head on over and check out Ascension!

You’ve piqued my interest.

> You’ve piqued my interest.

You should follow the link and check out the site!

Why do spartan-IV’s have a ‘post count’ requirement, yet other classes dont?

There are much less remaning II’s and III’s, while 4’s are a growing number. The 4’s only real “Advantage” over the previous are newer armor systems, but the II’s and III’s are mostly being merged into the IV program anyway.

> Why do spartan-IV’s have a ‘post count’ requirement, yet other classes dont?
>
> There are much less remaning II’s and III’s, while 4’s are a growing number. The 4’s only real “Advantage” over the previous are newer armor systems, but the II’s and III’s are mostly being merged into the IV program anyway.

Spartans aren’t the only characters with a post count pre-requisite, but they are the most sought after “Power Characters” and have alot of potential to be Mary/Gary stu characters in the wrong hands. I hope this answers your question

Yes but what I was more surprised why 4’s were being singled out from the rest as if they were “Extra special”.

That said, given the time period your starting things in, deployment of 4’s is rather limited.

> Yes but what I was more surprised why 4’s were being singled out from the rest as if they were “Extra special”.
>
> That said, given the time period your starting things in, deployment of 4’s is rather limited.

Well the Spartan-IV program assimilates all Active Spartan personnel if I remember correctly. So “Spartan-IV” can mean the adult volunteers, or it can mean A Third-Generation Spartan, second Generation (S-II’s) are strictly hands off, due to their very limited numbers.

I hope I’ve finally answered your original question rocket :smiley:

Finally finished my Marine character, Echo squad here I come.

> Finally finished my Marine character, Echo squad here I come.

Yep, Corporal Beef Burgers is going to fit in juuuuuuust fine XD, I’m still considering turning that body builder picture into a meme just for you Mando :stuck_out_tongue:

I’d be disappointed if you didn’t! ^^

> I’d be disappointed if you didn’t! ^^

Give me ideas for a Caption…

Say Manda, how’s the other Bio coming along? The one for the Jiralhanae?

Its going along fine. I don’t know too much about Brutes so I’m trying to get everything right before submitting him. Oh and I had captions in my mind yesterday I’ll remember them and get back toy you on that!

> Its going along fine. I don’t know too much about Brutes so I’m trying to get everything right before submitting him. Oh and I had captions in my mind yesterday I’ll remember them and get back toy you on that!

Sure no worries, if you’ve got any questions about them I’ll do my best to answer them :slight_smile: The captions thing sounds good, just send them to me when you’ve got a list of good ones XD

Hey. Don’t forget us forerunners in the community also. We were a major part of the whole background of Halo. I mean literally. We built the halos and all the forerunner installations and etc lol