Halo armor, Thoughts?

Let me just say, love the game 343i

Does anyone think they will be adding any more armor as DLC by any chance?

Personally i dislike the armor a lot :frowning: reach definitely had the better looking armor in my opinion.

It appears like they tried to go more organic with most of their armor looks, most of them just don’t seem like something a spartan would really wear.

I’m going to stick with my Mark VI armor, thank goodness they kept that armor :slight_smile:

Thoughts?

P.S. - I would also like to see the return of the ODST armor, where did that go???

I hope they add the armor with DLC but I doubt it will happen.

BBBUUUTTTT…

If it does I would love to see Hayabusa make a come back in some form. Loved that armor. Or something similar. That samurai inspired beast of an armor was awesome.

Eh, some of it’s crap and some of it’s cool. I wish EVA looked like it did in Halo 3… Always wanted to rebuild a Meta look.

Some of them just sorta blend in indistinguishable from the other. Then you get Torso’s like the Oceanic that are smooth looking or the bulky awesomeness of the Scout Shoulders that make H4’s armor sets worthwhile. The helmets are so far atrocious to me, I can stomach the Aviator Bond and Scout and the one you unlock at 50 looks good but everything else so far is meh. .

I think it will. The setup for previous games made adding armour impossible and I remember hearing something about them overhauling some things to allow this. I believe they also said they would make store exclusive and preorder content available to everyone at some point so that would give us extra skins and two more helmets.

They went along saying that for the inspiration for Chief’s new armor is based around the the idea of being a tank, with sharp edges and battle damage. Which is awesome and i think makes perfect sense.

But yeah, most of the armors i look at, does not make me think of being a tank at all :frowning: good thing they still kept some armor in the game seem very “Spartan”. Like the air assault and the recruit armor.

I actually think the recruit armor is way better then most of the armor in the game. Hopefully they can release more in DLC, and if not, in Halo 5.

As long as i have my Mark VI, I’m good haha.

Hit and miss in all honesty. Some are really cool and others are hideous. Im glad theres a lot to choose from.

> Some of them just sorta blend in indistinguishable from the other. Then you get Torso’s like the Oceanic that are smooth looking or the bulky awesomeness of the Scout Shoulders that make H4’s armor sets worthwhile. The helmets are so far atrocious to me, I can stomach the Aviator Bond and Scout and the one you unlock at 50 looks good but everything else so far is meh. .

I mainly like the specialization helms, mainly the Operator helm :smiley:

I also like the protector helm.

(And to be honest I notice these armors and tell them apart better than I did in reach, Halo 3 was easily the most distinguishable, <3 security )