Halo Armor Pieces

The spartan armor in Halo 4 was, in my opinion a lot different to the armor in Halo 3. It looked worse and was not as memorable as the armors in Halo 3 because they looked tacky and silly. Some of them didn’t even look like human designs.

For Halo 5 I think the armors should be re-thought out and we should see the return of the hayabusa and security pieces.

What do you guys think ?

They can’t bring Hayabusa back, it’s not theirs, its the creators of Dead or Alive

Agreed. We need about 15 sets of armor that we can customize A LOT.

I think they should do a mixture of halo reach and halo 4 armor. The more armor the better :slight_smile:

I feel one of my two suggestions would work best.

1. Bring back every armor of Halo’s past and give them more customizable options. This works as it basically satisfies everyone.

2. Bring back and add only practical armors with more customizable options. This works so the realists like me don’t -Yoink- about the impractical helmets like GUNGNIR and Wetwork or chest pieces like Recon when playing the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

That feeling you got when you unlocked the Katana … I Prefer Halo 3’s armor… only 11 helmets but they were really good looking helmets… But if they can update it graphically and keep the same style that would be nice.

Preferred Helmets:

Mark VI ( Halo 3)
Mark V ( Halo Reach)
Recon (Halo 3)
Security (Halo 3)
E.V.A aka Fishbowl (Halo 3)
O.D.S.T <3(Halo Reach)
Rouge (Halo 3)
And a Couple more good ones

I still use the Scout helmet from Halo 3.

People love the classics, so, therefore, 343 should keep them in while adding other unique, new armor.

The Halo 4 armor had some cool pieces in it, like Warrior, Pathfinder, and Operator, but I don’t really pay attention to the rest of it (besides the Classic armor).

They have to include creative, original armor in the next Halo, along with keeping our favorites.

> I think they should do a mixture of halo reach and halo 4 armor. The more armor the better :slight_smile:

Not necessarily. Quality over quantity, my friend. While I do realize that quality is definitely subjective, with every person having their own opinion and views on the armour in Halo 4, I do believe that the general consensus is that there are many armours in the game that look rather out of place. Halo 3 and Reach, on the other hand, had a nice variety of armours (especially Reach) that all looked consistent with one another, yet still varied and interesting.

> 2. Bring back and add only practical armors with more customizable options. This works so the realists like me don’t -Yoink!- about the impractical helmets like GUNGNIR and Wetwork or chest pieces like Recon when playing the game. :stuck_out_tongue:

Just wanted to point out, GUNGNIR is completely practical and understandable. All you need to do is read its description. It was developed with the Spartan Laser to enhance the Laser’s accuracy and stuff. Snipers also loved it because of its built in scope/camera.

Stuff like CIO and Infiltrator are just nonsensical.

Halo Reach with some Halo 3 and 4. Add more customization like Reach. Seems feasible with Xbox One.