halo armor ability desing

witch design is better then the other This or this

I’m not sure I understand the question.

I definitely prefer the Reach design, it looks far more human.

However, why is this in the Halo Xbox One section? To my knowledge, there isn’t really anything relating to HX1 in this thread…

> I definitely prefer the Reach design, it looks far more human.
>
> However, why is this in the Halo Xbox One section? To my knowledge, there isn’t really anything relating to HX1 in this thread…

awww yes i forgot this topic goes on halo 4 can you move it?

I don’t know. They both got some things right and some things wrong. A hybrid system that implements the best of both would be ideal.

I liked that Halo 4 used different module designs for the AAs instead of just reusing the same module design for every ability and making it a different color.

That’s not to say that I didn’t like the color coded AAs in Reach.

If we could have the varied module designs of Halo 4 but they would have different colors that’d be great. And bring back the display holograms too, those were great.

Halo 4 didn’t completely implement separate module designs though. While a lot of the AAs had different and unique module designs, these being the Thruster pack, Active camo, Hologram and Jetpack the others were all identical. I really wish that the Hard light shield, Auto sentry, Regeneration field and Promethean would at the very least have different colors so that we could tell them apart but they all have that same Forerunner module design. I hope this gets fixed in the next game.

A thing that I didn’t like about Reach’s was that the module would have a UNSC design unless it’s picked up by an Elite. Then it’ll magically turn into Covenant designed one. This was pretty silly.

So my ideal module design is a design that:

• is color coded.

• has identification holograms while the ability’s on the ground.

• has a constant look that doesn’t magically change depending on what species picks it up.

• will have all the abilities have their own unique designs. These designs will be based on the faction that invented the ability. So Active camo will have a Covenant designn the Thruster can have a UNSC design and the Auto sentry can have a Promethean design.