Halo Anniversary The Master Chief's Armor Multiplayer

Why not 343 make a other pre-order bonus or just a bonus containing the master chief armor for multiplayer (for the player) come on please PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ (Sorry I remember Arby n’ The Chief hahaha )Bungie do this in the AWESOME Halo: Reach (Recon Bonus) 343 Is Awesome, Halo Leyend’s, Halo Waypoint, Halo: Anniversary, Halo 4 and all who follow 343, plizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz We NEED THE ARMOR i’m nostalgic , ahh the classic multiplayer , all the people are master chief i guess… please make this miracle of Halo: Combat Evolved… ANNIVERSARY ####MAKE A WISH####

ALEXD DARK
P.s 343 Rules!!!

People Come’on help this noble thought
PLIZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

this is the first thread I have ever seen where I had to scroll to the right to see all of it

> this is the first thread I have ever seen where I had to scroll to the right to see all of it

lmao agreed

as for the OP, im all for new armor, but im sick of it being easy to get. I like the idea 343 did in the waypoint armor. I do think that they should have new armor, some that you can buy in armory as usual but very expensive so the higher ranks have something to use their credits on. but also I think there should be new armor like the original waypoint armor. like you need even more achievements from halo 3, odst, reach, and CEA. Im not counting Wars in that even though I know it counts in waypoint.

one idea is having cortana on your back(like in the last level)as a special armor piece, but you need to beat halo 3 odst reach(solo) and CEA all on legendary with a WP lvl of 40 or something like that.

blazing hellion I like your ideas on the armor through waypoint

I agree wit Blazing also, needs to be more of a challenge to unlock special typse of armor.

> I agree wit Blazing also, needs to be more of a challenge to unlock special types of armor.

There’s no point as we’ve already got Mark V. Yes the Halo CEA version is better but it’d be like remaking Blood Gulch for Anniversary when we’ve already got Hemorrhage.

I’m pretty sure they’re never going to add new armour.

We need more Waypoint Armor. It’s an awesome idea, I just didn’t like the armor that they had on Waypoint. I expected more.

one idea that i can think of is make some super cool armor, like halo 3’s recon in comparison. and to get it, you first off need Recon in H3 in the first place, PLUS beating every game on legendary(not including Wars). that way you actually have to work for it. =) recon was awesome cuz you had to work for it, and i liked that idea. they need the same thing, except its very difficult to get, aka recon and all legendary games beaten for it. I dont know what type of armor they could make. I would LOVE to have a mark V/VI chest piece though! so maybe a beaten up version of mark VI as mark VI armor was in predevelopment during Reach. It even says that on the MArk VI helmet that the data collected would help for the final product. =)

Damn, i just Realized i REALLY want the CEA armor for MP! Chief looks amazing in Anniversary.

This is actually a really good idea.

Lol???

Saying all those “zz”'s makes my mouth feel funny.

> Saying all those “zz”'s makes my mouth feel funny.

what we need is new elite armour theres heaps still out there

like honour guard

the council elites armour from halo 2

the arbiters armour would be the best.

there was an interview with david ellis which he mentions about looking into the maps and seeing a familiar face or two…Possible new armor?,this interview was with a guy named green skull.
Link:Interview

Can someone clarify what he is trying to say?

Here’s an Idea for Halo 4. If you beat Halo CEA on all 3 difficulties(excluding easy) you can unlock the Special Anniversary Edtion of the Mark V armor.

Okay, first of all, tone down the post. It shows your age a little.

And me personally, I’d like to believe that 343 is secretly already having the armor in there. After all, David Ellis hinted we’d be seeing some familiar faces when it comes to armor. MC’s chest piece with ammo belt? Gawd.

I would think, out of everyone here that it would be hard for them to see ONE post. Its a good idea, but good luck getting noticed.