Halo Anniversary Question that i need to know.

Yeah, umm i need to know if there would be Example: Elephants in Halo CE Anniversary. People who played Halo 3 know what im talking about, or any Drivable thing that carries veichles.

No cause there werent any in the original game and 343 is very clear about how they are not changing anything except asthetics

Nope, they confirmed no Halo 3 map remakes and Elephants were not introduced until Halo 3.

Consider it to not happen :slight_smile:

Then i would like to add, if they try to keep it the same, then why is there armor abilities in the multiplayer and armor customisation? Cause in the first halo, Everyone had the same armor and no armor abilities, wow so much repeats of the word ‘‘Armor’’.

> Then i would like to add, if they try to keep it the same, then why is there armor abilities in the multiplayer and armor customisation? Cause in the first halo, Everyone had the same armor and no armor abilities, wow so much repeats of the word ‘‘Armor’’.

I can answer on the Armour Abilities, the gameplay we have been shown so far has been videos of the maps played with Reach’s Core Gameplay with parts of the Title Update shoved in there, when it comes out, there will be seperate playlists for those wanting to play Vanilla Reach or Classic Reach.

For Armour, does it matter to be honest?