Halo: Anniversary Multiplayer Gametypes

Halo: Anniversary Multiplayer Gametypes

[/li]- Anniversary Team Slayer

Thanks!

Update the OP post a little so you can keep up to date a bit more.

> Thanks :slight_smile:

Are these taken from CE:A multiplayer or are these just Halo: Reach modified gametypes?

> Are these taken from CE:A multiplayer or are these just Halo: Reach modified gametypes?

They are taken from the CEA Multiplayer, the Anniversary Team Slayer is from the Matchmaking hopper, the FFA version is the same but with teams disabled and 25 kills to win, nothing else changed.

EDIT: Updated OP to say this.

Cool. Thanks. And once again, thanks for the clarification in the OP.

> Cool. Thanks. And once again, thanks for the clarification in the OP.

Anytime, apologies for not being clear about it initially, was rushing to make this look semi-neat before I posted it for people.

Sorry for Hyperlinks being badly coloured, working on a fix now.

All done and dusted, hyperlinks were auto set to white, temp fixed until it is resolved.

Why the f is bloom here? Is this from the ‘throwback playlist’? Or the general squad one?

Y u stab us in the back 343, I trusted u

EDIT: thanks for getting em up here for us to test early lol where r my manners

Can we please get CTF+Bomb variants too?

Wait a minute. Why is there bloom in this gametype?

> Wait a minute. Why is there bloom in this gametype?

To Replicate the bullet spread from the original game.

> Why the f is bloom here? Is this from the ‘throwback playlist’? Or the general squad one?
>
> Y u stab us in the back 343, I trusted u
>
> EDIT: thanks for getting em up here for us to test early lol where r my manners

The bloom is to show off the bullet spread as it was in Halo CE, except its visible, because if they left it invisible, you would complain your bullets were not hitting.

Besides, it only plays a huge roll when you fire automatically.

Also, I am afraid I do not have the CTF or Bomb Variants.

> > Why the f is bloom here? Is this from the ‘throwback playlist’? Or the general squad one?
> >
> > Y u stab us in the back 343, I trusted u
> >
> > EDIT: thanks for getting em up here for us to test early lol where r my manners
>
> The bloom is to show off the bullet spread as it was in Halo CE, except its visible, because if they left it invisible, you would complain your bullets were not hitting.
>
> Besides, it only plays a huge roll when you fire automatically.
>
> Also, I am afraid I do not have the CTF or Bomb Variants.

I just loaded it up after downloading it, and it HAD bloom. When firing normally, not holding the trigger down.

I was under the impression it was a visual representation of when you can shoot next which I was fine with, but it isn’t.

> > Wait a minute. Why is there bloom in this gametype?
>
> To Replicate the bullet spread from the original game.

Yes, I know that, but it was only there when you held down the trigger. It still spreads (although not a much) when I just tap the trigger normally. What gives?

Can i buy maps now or i need to wai8 cause it says a tons of Mp

> > > Why the f is bloom here? Is this from the ‘throwback playlist’? Or the general squad one?
> > >
> > > Y u stab us in the back 343, I trusted u
> > >
> > > EDIT: thanks for getting em up here for us to test early lol where r my manners
> >
> > The bloom is to show off the bullet spread as it was in Halo CE, except its visible, because if they left it invisible, you would complain your bullets were not hitting.
> >
> > Besides, it only plays a huge roll when you fire automatically.
> >
> > Also, I am afraid I do not have the CTF or Bomb Variants.
>
> I just loaded it up after downloading it, and it HAD bloom. When firing normally, not holding the trigger down.
>
> I was under the impression it was a visual representation of when you can shoot next which I was fine with, but it isn’t.

I tested it earlier, with its RoF while pulling the trigger as fast as possible I saw no difference.

Also @Rakalf, the maps are not out yet for people willing to purchase them, try again later tomorrow.