Halo: Anniversary Gameplay

Im sure most of you have seen it but if not:

If you havent seen it yet, watch it, im really excited!!

I think Waypoint’s channel has a better quality video if you’re interested. Personally, it looks like Grunt Funeral is a knockoff of Grunt Birthday Party. Why didn’t they just keep GBP?

when can you pre-order?

> I think Waypoint’s channel has a better quality video if you’re interested. Personally, it looks like Grunt Funeral is a knockoff of Grunt Birthday Party. Why didn’t they just keep GBP?

It is possible that both are in the game.

imo, that assult rifle looks cooler than reach’s

Wow that looks amazing! Why do they tease us and not allow us to play it on multiplayer lol.

> I think Waypoint’s channel has a better quality video if you’re interested. Personally, it looks like Grunt Funeral is a knockoff of Grunt Birthday Party. Why didn’t they just keep GBP?

Knockoff?? What the heck. I don’t even want to respond to that.

Because this one is going to cause the most awesome chain reactions ever! I can’t wait to do it in a giant crowd of grunts and watch the fun fly.

My only concern is that they were firing pretty slow with the pistol, I’m scared they were lying to us.

> My only concern is that they were firing pretty slow with the pistol, I’m scared they were lying to us.

Nah don’t worry, Frank said that it’s still as ridiculously overpowered as before.

Almost nothing has been changed from 10 years ago!

Except for new, hidden Easter Eggs and Terminals!