Halo: Anniversary Exclusive Pre-Order Grunt Funeral Skull

What do you think?

I, for one, am just glad that they fixed the models and improved the animations. The zoomed in Magnum was looked ugly though.

2001 look on 2011 graphics…ughhh

BTW I’ve preordered the game just yesterday.

Yeah its great that they’re adding new skulls, but just like Sgt. Johnson in ODST and the Recon helemt for Reach these forums are going to be swamped with people making idiotic posts asking which stores are offering the skull.

What would happen if this skull is activated on co-op when the other player does not have it?

you pose a good point.

yeah the character model graphics still seemed kinda bad, hopefully that will change soon though

> yeah the character model graphics still seemed kinda bad, hopefully that will change soon though

huh?
get some glasses srsly…
Anniversary looks awesome and better than reach.

> Will the skull/avatar outfit pre-order bonus be available to those that purchase CE Anniversary over Amazon.com before release or will it need to be acquired by a non-online retailer? I ask this because many games (ex: Fable III) gave these kinds of bonuses to Amazon.com buyers, while others (ex: Halo:Reach or GOW2) were exclusive to a small list of retailers such as Gamestop.

I just pre-ordered it from Amazon and it had the items listed so you’re good to go.

You get the skull and armor no matter where you preorder right? Because I wanna preorder from amazon and get same day shipping.

> You get the skull and armor no matter where you preorder right? Because I wanna preorder from amazon and get same day shipping.

Amazon gets the items, yes, but supply varies by retailer. Some probably won’t have this item.

> > yeah the character model graphics still seemed kinda bad, hopefully that will change soon though
>
> huh?
> get some glasses srsly…
> Anniversary looks awesome and better than reach.

Yes, although it’s not a huge jump. However, several things still look awkward such as the pistol.

If you already pre-ordered Halo: CE Anniversary, do you still get the sweet pre-order bonuses when you pick up the game?

> If you already pre-ordered Halo: CE Anniversary, do you still get the sweet pre-order bonuses when you pick up the game?

My question exactly!

> > If you already pre-ordered Halo: CE Anniversary, do you still get the sweet pre-order bonuses when you pick up the game?
>
> My question exactly!

Lol. I usually wait until a couple months before a game comes out, but as soon as I heard Halo: CE Anniversary (remake), I ran to GameStop and pre-ordered it. :stuck_out_tongue: Lol.

If you pre-ordered it instore, then you should get it when you pick it up. i’d just ask next time you’re nearby though.

Thats if they accept my prorder. Last time Game didn’t give me the preorder code for Reach and also the same for ODST even though I did preorder both those games

> If you pre-ordered it instore, then you should get it when you pick it up. i’d just ask next time you’re nearby though.

Thats what i was going to do :stuck_out_tongue:

> What would happen if this skull is activated on co-op when the other player does not have it?

it’ll still work. All pre-order bonuses (well most, anyway) are already on the disk, they’re just locked. So anyone who didn’t get the bonus will still be able to see what’s happening.

> What would happen if this skull is activated on co-op when the other player does not have it?

It’s like Halo 3 skulls. Both players will probably be able to use it’s effect.

> Thats if they accept my prorder. Last time Game didn’t give me the preorder code for Reach and also the same for ODST even though I did preorder both those games

A friend of mine Pre-Ordered Reach an didnt get the recon code

while i picked it up the morning it came out (around like 10am) and it came with the code.

I love it! i cant wait!

<4 <343