Halo Anniversary elite majors look like halo reach elite ultras do you think it is a place holder?

Halo Anniversary elite majors look like halo reach elite ultras do you think it is a place holder? It’s not that big of an problem but I prefer the elite majors in in cea to look like the ce elite majors not ultras. Anyone have any info on this? And I cant wait for CEA!

-w2drs21

pics please.

Probably, but I take a higher detail Elite over just a red normal elite. We got more polygons now, use them.

its in the halo cea comic con preview. and yea I guess but id like the enemys be an upgraded version of what there were but with newer graphics. but its not like its going to stop me from buying the game haha. thanks for your replys.

I assume you’re talking about the Elite at 03:30 in the demo video.

I believe there’s a high chance that it could be placeholder, because I saw Red Majors which look closer to the original ones in Combat Evolved in the actual Halo: CEA trailer. The AR that was seen in the Campaign demo… we also know to be placeholder.

I feel that 343i wouldn’t mess up something as significant as the colours of our beloved enemies. So indeed, I’m optimistic that it’s a placeholder.

Hey Nicholas Cave, I remeber when we played through some Halo 3 achievments, sorry I never got to do the ODST firefight one I completely forgot about it. And yes that is the elite Im talking about. But thanks for your reply and I hope it is a place holder. And maybe we can play sometime in the future but I wont forget this time haha.