Halo Anniversary Control Schemes

Will it be updated to include newer control schemes in CAMPAIGN like Bumper Jumper?

Well in the demo it showed PRESS X TO ENTER WARTHOG so the default will likely be identical to the original.
However, I kinda hope they add extra options. These days I am so used topressing RB to reload

I hope to have at least the options to change the control scheme. Just copy Reach’s schemes and “Original”, which will be the same as Halo: CE.

I bet they’ll have the default CE control scheme along with Reach’s control schemes.

Closest thing to bumper jumper is ‘Jumpy’ which is what I play on when I Lan Halo CE

Frankie already confirmed in the podcast that “Recon” was one of the control schemes, so all the other ones from Reach are most likely there as well.

> Closest thing to bumper jumper is ‘Jumpy’ which is what I play on when I Lan Halo CE

Jumpy > Bumper Jumper

> Frankie already confirmed in the podcast that “Recon” was one of the control schemes, so all the other ones from Reach are most likely there as well.

I hope so, having to play though on anything other than Bumper Jumper would be enough that I most likely wouldn’t bother buying it.

Please let this game have bumper jumper.

I just hope it has toggle crouch.

> I just hope it has toggle crouch.

This. Undeniably this. Not having toggle crouch was a let down every time I went back to Halo CE.

> > I just hope it has toggle crouch.
>
> This. Undeniably this. Not having toggle crouch was a let down every time I went back to Halo CE.

Same here. And no standing up when shot!

> > I just hope it has toggle crouch.
>
> This. Undeniably this. Not having toggle crouch was a let down every time I went back to Halo CE.

I always thought it was better without TC, but that’s my opinion.

> > > I just hope it has toggle crouch.
> >
> > This. Undeniably this. Not having toggle crouch was a let down every time I went back to Halo CE.
>
> I always thought it was better without TC, but that’s my opinion.

Yeah same here. I used toggle crouch like once and I’m never using it again. It just feels weird to me and when you try and do crouch shooting, the moment you get shot, you just stand right up again. It’s pretty annoying.

> I bet they’ll have the default CE control scheme along with Reach’s control schemes.

Thats what my money is on, and its what I’m hoping for because Reach’s control scheme is my favourite.

Just take all of Reach’s control schemes, where Chief’s “armor ability” is his flash light.