Halo Anniversary audio glitch

There’s one thing I’ve noticed that is missing while playing through the game, at least half of the time. Here’s how this one goes: While playing in updated graphics mode, every time you fire a human weapon, you cannot hear the ejected shell casings from the weapon hitting the floor/ground. However when you switch to classic mode you can hear the shells. So the sound is still there, but does not work for any ejected shell casings anywhere in the world while in anniversary mode.

Go figure… is there anyway an update could solve this issue? It wasn’t a huge detraction from the overall awesome of the game, but I sure do miss the plinking of shells being the only sound after a hard won battle, it’s one of my favorite parts of shooter game atmospheres and halo specifically.

That’s not a “glitch” in the strictest sense, it’s a result of some sounds being bound to specific objects in specific graphical layers. Classic mode Flood goo falling from the ceiling makes splatting noises, but Anniversary Flood goo looks very different and doesn’t. In this case, the new shell casing visuals simply don’t have a sound bound to them. You could perhaps argue that it’s a small case of lazy aesthetic, which isn’t something that they’re likely to address in an update.

I see. Still, I wonder how it was overlooked. Makes me wonder how badly the game was rushed into completion.

ya while this is a thing that would have made cea that much better and probably wouldnt have taken alot of time or effort, idk about u but id rather this small thing be looked over if it means more time spent on halo 4, who knows maybe bullet casing sound guy was -Yoink!- making the best bullet casing sounds for halo 4

> I see. Still, I wonder how it was overlooked. Makes me wonder how badly the game was rushed into completion.

I personally don’t care if it does have glitches or even “issues” like this, I play and enjoy the game regardless.
I don’t see it as a game, I see it as a gift.