Halo Anniv Maps on Reach MP

I know they are releasing a Classic TU for Reach for the maps and that I presume you play the maps with these classic tweaks. But my question is will I be able to play the new maps on normal Reach multiplayer without the new classic tweaks, like in Premium Battle. I like Reach’s multiplayer the way it is, I mean sure armor lock annoying, but I like bloom and other things. I don’t want to have to change my play style to play the new maps, it’s why I dont like playing classic.

So my question is does anyone know if I’ll be able to play the new Halo Anniv maps on Reach’s multiplayer the way it is without all the classic tweaks? Because I really dont want to only be able to play them with these tweaks on.

I’m buying Halo: CEA irregardless, but I’m pretty sure for the people who don’t, the maps will be released in a map pack. Kinda like ODST and the Mythic pack.

Yeah I’ll be buying Halo CE:A anyway, but I don’t want to have to buy the maps again to play on Reach. Must admit I’ll be pretty annoyed if you can only play the new maps with the new gameplay tweaks specific for Halo CE A, because it’ll be like swapping between Reach and Halo 3 or Reach and Classic constantly and I just couldn’t do it. I don’t really care for any classic tweaks I just want to play the new maps in Premium Battle/Slayer

Hmm… From what I understand I thought this TU was implemented for ALL playlists, not just the “Best of” map pack.

I’m really hoping that the Title Update does more than just help with Classic settings. I really like the sound of it and can’t wait for more classical settings, but I’m hoping it also fixes some of the “broken” parts of default Reach.

And I would assume that the maps would be playable on most playlists, but then the Classic playlists they are very likely to make would force you to have the 7 maps to get in, while “default” playlists would require everyone to have the maps to play on it (so you’ll more than likely only play on the maps once.)

> Hmm… From what I understand I thought this TU was implemented for ALL playlists, not just the “Best of” map pack.

I was given the exact opposite impression.

Where are you getting your information?

I’m quite happy for them to update Reachs multiplayer and if they want to i’m happy for them to make a update ‘classic’ style for the Halo CE maps, I just hope that i’ll be able to play the new maps in other playlists that aren’t updated to be ‘classic’ as I dont want a drastically different Reach experience.

Yes you can. I’m assuming the tweaks will be options in gametype modifications.

Frankie said in an interview that the armor abilities add a whole new dynamic some of Halo CE maps.

So that means you’ll be able to use armor abilities on the new maps.