Halo and the new xbox browser

Hello, I am here today to give an idea about Halo and the new browser. I feel this new browser will help revolutionize how events are organized. Imagine, events such as gamenights or tourniments organized while in communication with the hosts! I can not wait to see what people come up with!

I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.

I love the new browser! I’m using it right now.
I love Microsoft!

> I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.

^---- this

Yeah its pretty impressive to have IE on the dash.
I’m impressed!

PeacE
ShadEO9

> I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.

IE has never while I was using it.
And it’s the only browser I ever use.
I’ve tried Google Chrome. Within two days’ it crashed 3 times.
Therefore, IE is better.

I have to agree with Teh Spearhead.

IE has done nothing but eat CPU and crash for me. I went to Firefox and never looked back…just looked forward to Chrome instead xD

> > I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.
>
> IE has never while I was using it.
> And it’s the only browser I ever use.
> I’ve tried Google Chrome. Within two days’ it crashed 3 times.
> Therefore, IE is better.

That doesn’t mean it’s better…it just means it hasn’t crashed for you. For some, it works fine, for others it’s a piece of junk. I don’t use Google Chrome either, I use Firefox. It’s the only browser that I can rely on to not destroy itself after a year. I’ve used IE since I was a kid and I’m telling you now, I wasn’t sorry to see the back of that useless software.

> > I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.
>
> IE has never while I was using it.
> And it’s the only browser I ever use.
> I’ve tried Google Chrome. Within two days’ it crashed 3 times.
> Therefore, IE is better.

LOL

The Xbox Internet Explorer isn’t as bad as the its PC counterpart.
Besides, Microsoft built the Xbox browser from the ground up to run on the Xbox. Unfortunately, it was slapped with the “Internet Explorer” title and now everyone is foaming at the mouth with rage.
Personally, It isn’t the fastest browser in the world, but it gets the job done. In the week that I’ve had it, I haven’t incurred a single crash. (Which is funny, because the Youtube app crashes constantly).

i’m pretty sure internet explorer for the xbox is programmed totally different from internet explorer for the PC, probably won’t have the same issues as the PC version.

>
> i’m pretty sure internet explorer for the xbox is programmed totally different from internet explorer for the PC, probably won’t have the same issues as the PC version.

Makes no difference to me sir. If it has the words Internet Explorer on it that means avoid at all costs in my book.

theres a new browser? o_O

> > > I hope you aren’t talking about Internet Explorer because…it’s Internet Explorer. All it knows how to do is crash.
> >
> > i’m pretty sure internet explorer for the xbox is programmed totally different from internet explorer for the PC, probably won’t have the same issues as the PC version.
>
> Makes no difference to me sir. If it has the words Internet Explorer on it that means avoid at all costs in my book.

i agree internet explorer has a bad reputation, seeing the IE logo on the xbox dashboard makes me cringe a little. even though in reality it is build from the ground up for the xbox so it’s just a normal browser really, i don’t like using things with the name internet explorer though