halo and the M rating

who wants halo 4 to have world at war type gore man that was fun to rip people in half

> who wants halo 4 to have world at war type gore man that was fun to rip people in half

Halo is Halo. In Halo there has never been so much gore as in Gears of War and hasn’t needed it to get the current fanbase it has. So they shouldn’t start now.

Halo has always had the M rating barring Halo Wars I think.

there should be an option to turn up gore i think.

I like Halo for the lack of gore.

No. Halo doesn’t need excessive gore. I like that its M rated and in a war setting, but its clean enough to be played in a family environment.

> I like Halo for the lack of gore.

a little bit more gore would be awesome.

> > I like Halo for the lack of gore.
>
> a little bit more gore would be awesome.

> No. Halo doesn’t need excessive gore. I like that its M rated and in a war setting, but its clean enough to be played in a family environment.

NO. Absolutely not.

I think all of them should of had a “T” ratting myself, but I don’t think the gore should be turned up. Do we need to see the helmets explode a la Gears? Do we need to see intestines fall out from their armor?

I’m fine with it the way it is myself.

I like Halo as it is, I’m sure there will be changes but I hope the gore is not as much as some other games, Halo is Halo and Gears is Gears, Ninja Gaiden is Ninja Gaiden, I love them all for what they are, what they have seems to work well for each, if you know what I mean.

I don’t care either way, but if I had to answer, I’d say put in the option for it. I’ve the novels and there’s plenty of this level of violence there so I don’t think it would be TOO out of place in the game…